Measuring CSR Image: Three Studies to Develop and to Validate a Reliable Measurement Tool
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Shwu-Chuan Chen & Chou-Kang Chiu & Wan-Yu Lee, 2011. "Understanding Purchase Intention During Product-Harm Crises: Moderating Effects of Perceived Corporate Ability and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 455-471, September.
- Soo-Yeon Kim & Hyojung Park, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility as an Organizational Attractiveness for Prospective Public Relations Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(4), pages 639-653, November.
- Michaela Driver, 2006. "Beyond the Stalemate of Economics versus Ethics: Corporate Social Responsibility and the Discourse of the Organizational Self," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 337-356, July.
- Torres, Anna & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Tribó, Josep A. & Verhoef, Peter, 2012.
"Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders,"
International Journal of Research in Marketing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 13-24.
- Tribo Gine, José Antonio & Bijmolt, Tammo H. A. & Torres Lacomba, Anna, 2010. "Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-10-04, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Anna Torres & Tammo H. A. Bijmolt & Josep A. Tribó & Peter Verhoef, 2010. "Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders," Economics Working Papers 1209, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2011.
- C. Bhattacharya & Daniel Korschun & Sankar Sen, 2009. "Strengthening Stakeholder–Company Relationships Through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 257-272, April.
- Sae Kim & Chong Choi, 2007. "Habits, Self-Control and Social Conventions: The Role of Global Media and Corporations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 147-154, December.
- Roberts, James A., 1996. "Will the real socially responsible consumer please step forward?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-83.
- J.P. Gond & A. El Akremi & J. Igalens & V. Swaen, 2011. "A corporate social responsibility," Post-Print hal-00826426, HAL.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. "A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Maignan, Isabelle & Ferrell, O. C., 2001. "Antecedents and benefits of corporate citizenship: an investigation of French businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Andrea Stanaland & May Lwin & Patrick Murphy, 2011. "Consumer Perceptions of the Antecedents and Consequences of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 47-55, August.
- Duygu Turker, 2009. "Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility: A Scale Development Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(4), pages 411-427, April.
- Rafael Bravo & Jorge Matute & José Pina, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility as a Vehicle to Reveal the Corporate Identity: A Study Focused on the Websites of Spanish Financial Entities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 129-146, May.
- Andrea Pérez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2012. "The Role of CSR in the Corporate Identity of Banking Service Providers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-166, June.
- Schwartz, Mark S. & Carroll, Archie B., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Three-Domain Approach," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 503-530, October.
- van Herpen, Erica & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G., 2003. "Consumers’ evaluations of socially responsible activities in retailing," Mansholt Working Papers 46730, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Chi-Shiun Lai & Chih-Jen Chiu & Chin-Fang Yang & Da-Chang Pai, 2010. "The Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Brand Performance: The Mediating Effect of Industrial Brand Equity and Corporate Reputation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 457-469, September.
- Truscott, Rachael A. & Bartlett, Jennifer L. & Tywoniak, Stephane A., 2009. "The reputation of the corporate social responsibility industry in Australia," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 84-91.
- Kyoko Fukukawa & John Balmer & Edmund Gray, 2007. "Mapping the Interface Between Corporate Identity, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 1-5, November.
- Thomas Dietz & Linda Kalof & Paul C. Stern, 2002. "Gender, Values, and Environmentalism," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 83(1), pages 353-364, March.
- Zhilong Tian & Rui Wang & Wen Yang, 2011. "Consumer Responses to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 197-212, June.
- Meyers-Levy, Joan, 1989. "The Influence of a Brand Name's Association Set Size and Word Frequency on Brand Memory," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 197-207, September.
- Seldjan Timur & Donald Getz, 2009. "Sustainable tourism development: how do destination stakeholders perceive sustainable urban tourism?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 220-232.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Lorena, 2018. "The Relation between Corporate Social Responsibility and Bank Reputation: A Review and Roadmap," European Journal of Economics and Business Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 4, EJES May-.
- Moisescu, Ovidiu-Ioan, 2014. "A Survey-Based Analysis Regarding CSR Practices in the Romanian Tourism Distribution Sector," MPRA Paper 65310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Paredes-Gazquez, Juan Diego & Rodriguez-Fernandez, José Miguel & de la Cuesta-Gonzalez, Marta, 2016. "Measuring corporate social responsibility using composite indices: Mission impossible? The case of the electricity utility industry," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 142-153.
- Andrea Lučić, 2020. "Measuring Sustainable Marketing Orientation—Scale Development Process," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-22, February.
- Won-Moo Hur & Tae-Won Moon & Sung-Hoon Ko, 2018. "How Employees’ Perceptions of CSR Increase Employee Creativity: Mediating Mechanisms of Compassion at Work and Intrinsic Motivation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 153(3), pages 629-644, December.
- Ovidiu-Ioan Moisescu, 2015. "Adopting and Implementing CSR Policies in Travel Agency Business: The Case of Romania," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 27(2), pages 203-220.
- Animesh Debnath & Jagannath Roy & Samarjit Kar & Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas & Jurgita Antucheviciene, 2017. "A Hybrid MCDM Approach for Strategic Project Portfolio Selection of Agro By-Products," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-33, July.
- E.O. Marfo & L. Chen & H. Xuhua & H.A. Antwi & E. Yiranbon, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Driving Dynamics on Firm’s Profitability in Ghana," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 116-132, July.
- Moisescu Ovidiu-Ioan, 2015. "Demographics-based differences in the relationship between perceived CSR and customer loyalty in the dairy products market," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 10(2), pages 118-131, September.
- Ovidiu I. MOISESCU, 2015. "Development And Validation Of A Measurement Scale For Customers’ Perceptions Of Corporate Social Responsibility," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 311-332, November.
- Mirela POPA & Irina-Iulia SALAN?Ã, 2015. "Business Organizations’ Positive Socio-Economic Impact on Society - a Step Beyond CSR," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(2), pages 244-263, December.
- Seojin Stacey Lee & Yaeri Kim & Taewoo Roh, 2019. "Modified Pyramid of CSR for Corporate Image and Customer Loyalty: Focusing on the Moderating Role of the CSR Experience," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-21, August.
- Baoliang Hu & Tao Zhang & Shuai Yan, 2020. "How Corporate Social Responsibility Influences Business Model Innovation: The Mediating Role of Organizational Legitimacy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-18, March.
- Thamaraiselvan Natarajan & Daniel Inbaraj Jublee & Dharun Lingam Kasilingam & Gladys Stephen, 2018. "The moderating role of social themes in cause-related marketing advertisements," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 15(4), pages 433-454, December.
- Dejana Zlatanović, 2015. "A Holistic Approach To Corporate Social Responsibility As A Prerequisite For Sustainable Development: Empirical Evidence," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(207), pages 69-94, September.
- Muhammad Bilal Zafar & Ahmad Azam Sulaiman, 2019. "Corporate social responsibility and Islamic banks: a systematic literature review," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 159-206, June.
- Ovidiu-Ioan Moisescu, 2015. "The Impact of Customers' Perception of CSR on Corporate Brand Loyalty: The Case of the Romanian Mobile Telecom Industry," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 21-30.
- Izaskun Agirre Aramburu & Irune Gómez Pescador, 2019. "The Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Customer Loyalty: The Mediating Effect of Reputation in Cooperative Banks Versus Commercial Banks in the Basque Country," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 701-719, February.
- Subhajit Bhattacharya, 2017. "Does corporate social responsibility contribute to strengthen brand equity? An empirical study," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 14(4), pages 513-533, December.
- Jian Ming Luo & Chi Fung Lam & Ka Yin Chau & Hua Wen Shen & Xin Wang, 2017. "Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility in Gambling Industry: Multi-Items Stakeholder Based Scales," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-18, November.
- Jean-Pierre Thomassen & Marijke C. Leliveld & Kees Ahaus & Steven Walle, 2020. "Prosocial Compensation Following a Service Failure: Fulfilling an Organization’s Ethical and Philanthropic Responsibilities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 123-147, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCSR; CSR image; Measurement tool; Scale development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:118:y:2013:i:2:p:265-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.