The development of a stakeholder-based scale for measuring corporate social responsibility in the banking industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sae Kim & Chong Choi, 2007. "Habits, Self-Control and Social Conventions: The Role of Global Media and Corporations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 147-154, December.
- Duygu Turker, 2009. "Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility: A Scale Development Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(4), pages 411-427, April.
- Schwartz, Mark S. & Carroll, Archie B., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Three-Domain Approach," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 503-530, October.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:84-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- David A Waldman & Mary Sully de Luque & Nathan Washburn & Robert J House & Bolanle Adetoun & Angel Barrasa & Mariya Bobina & Muzaffer Bodur & Yi-Jung Chen & Sukhendu Debbarma & Peter Dorfman & Rosemar, 2006. "Cultural and leadership predictors of corporate social responsibility values of top management: a GLOBE study of 15 countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 823-837, November.
- Longinos Marin & Salvador Ruiz, 2007. "â€œI Need You Too!â€\x9D Corporate Identity Attractiveness for Consumers and The Role of Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 245-260, March.
- Seldjan Timur & Donald Getz, 2009. "Sustainable tourism development: how do destination stakeholders perceive sustainable urban tourism?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 220-232.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:248 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:140:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1794-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreea-Daniela Moraru & Silvia Ghita-Mitrescu, 2016. "The Romanian Banking System â€“Key Dimensions and Visibility of CSR Practices," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 559-564, February.
- Alejandro Alvarado-Herrera & Enrique Bigne & Joaquín Aldas-Manzano & Rafael Curras-Perez, 2017. "A Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility Following the Sustainable Development Paradigm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 243-262, January.
- Huei-Ting Tsai & Hsin-Cheng Chang & Ming-Tien Tsai, 2016. "Predicting repurchase intention for online clothing brands in Taiwan: quality disconfirmation, satisfaction, and corporate social responsibility," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 375-399, September.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:12:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-018-0377-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- FRECEA Georgiana - Loredana, 2016. "CSR Integration into the Financial Economy: A Conceptual Approach," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 01, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Corporate image; Scale development; Banking industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:7:y:2013:i:3:p:459-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.