â€œI Need You Too!â€\x9D Corporate Identity Attractiveness for Consumers and The Role of Social Responsibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephens, Debra Lynn & Hill, Ronald Paul & Bergman, Karyn, 1996. "Enhancing the consumer-product relationship: Lessons from the QVC home shopping channel," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 193-200, November.
- Balazs, Anne L., 1990. "Value congruency : The case of the "socially responsible" firm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 171-181, March.
- Webster, Frederick E, Jr, 1975. " Determining the Characteristics of the Socially Conscious Consumer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 188-196, December.
- Johnson, Devon & Grayson, Kent, 2005. "Cognitive and affective trust in service relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 500-507, April.
- McCracken, Grant, 1986. " Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Czepiel, John A., 1990. "Service encounters and service relationships: Implications for research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-21, January.
- N. Sheth, Jagdish & Parvatiyar, Atul, 1995. "Relationship marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 391-396.
- Boulding, William & Kirmani, Amna, 1993. " A Consumer-Side Experimental Examination of Signaling Theory: Do Consumers Perceive Warranties as Signals of Quality?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 111-123, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Asghar Rashid & Ali Hamidizade & Mohhamad Rahim Esfidani & Hasan Zaree Matin, 2016. "The effect of cause-related marketing on the consumer purchase intention: focusing on the meditating variables (studied on clients of Ghalamchi educational services)," International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 233-247.
- Mobin Fatma & Zillur Rahman, 2016. "Consumer responses to CSR in Indian banking sector," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, pages 203-222.
- Andrea Pérez & Patricia Martínez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2013. "The development of a stakeholder-based scale for measuring corporate social responsibility in the banking industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(3), pages 459-481, September.
- Miguel Giménez García-Conde & Longinos Marín & Salvador Ruiz de Maya, 2016. "The Role of Generativity in the Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Consumer Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-14, August.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Bartikowski, Boris, 2013. "Exploring corporate ability and social responsibility associations as antecedents of customer satisfaction cross-culturally," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 989-995.
- Andrea Pérez Ruiz & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2012. "The study of stakeholder management as way to understand the consequences of economic crisis in the banking sector," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 1204, Catedra Fundación Ramón Areces de Distribución Comercial, revised Sep 2012.
- Alejandro Alvarado-Herrera & Enrique Bigne & Joaquín Aldas-Manzano & Rafael Curras-Perez, 2017. "A Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility Following the Sustainable Development Paradigm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 243-262.
- Longinos Marín & Pedro J. Cuestas & Sergio Román, 2016. "Determinants of Consumer Attributions of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 247-260.
- Lee, Eun Mi & Park, Seong-Yeon & Rapert, Molly I. & Newman, Christopher L., 2012. "Does perceived consumer fit matter in corporate social responsibility issues?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1558-1564.
- Marek Pawlak & Grzegorz Zasuwa, 2011. "Influence of a Company’s Social Initiatives on the Consumer Attitude towards It. Results of Experimental Research," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw.
- repec:spr:irpnmk:v:14:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12208-016-0168-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuhei Inoue & Aubrey Kent, 2014. "A Conceptual Framework for Understanding the Effects of Corporate Social Marketing on Consumer Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 621-633.
- Paula Rodrigues & Hélder Oliveira, 2016. "The Relation of Cultural Values and CSR: A study in Portugal and Greece," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405970, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2793-z is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Slack & S. Corlett & R. Morris, 2015. "Exploring Employee Engagement with (Corporate) Social Responsibility: A Social Exchange Perspective on Organisational Participation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 537-548, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2121-:d:119383 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behavior; corporate social responsibility; identification; identity attractiveness; relationship marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:71:y:2007:i:3:p:245-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .