The reputation of the corporate social responsibility industry in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip R. P. Coelho & James E. McClure & John A. Spry, 2002. "The Social Responsibility of Corporate Management: A Classical Critique," Working Papers 200201, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2003.
- Carol Adams & Ambika Zutshi, 2004. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Why Business Should Act Responsibly and Be Accountable," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 14(34), pages 31-39, November.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Fligstein, Neil, 2001. "Social Skill and the Theory of Fields," Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics, Working Paper Series qt26m187b1, Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics of theInstitute for Research on Labor and Employment, UC Berkeley.
- Frédérique Déjean & Jean-Pascal Gond & Bernard Leca, 2004. "Measuring the unmeasured : An institutional entrepreneur strategy in an emerging industry," Post-Print halshs-00151270, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mike Adams & Philip Hardwick, 1998. "An Analysis of Corporate Donations: United Kingdom Evidence," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 641-654, September.
- Schwartz, Mark S. & Carroll, Archie B., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Three-Domain Approach," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 503-530, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Martínez & Andrea Pérez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2014. "Exploring the Role of CSR in the Organizational Identity of Hospitality Companies: A Case from the Spanish Tourism Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 47-66, September.
- Georgiana-Loredana Frecea, 2019. "Investigation of the Corporate Social Responsibility Practices at OTP Group. Evidence from the Subsidiary â€“ Parent Relationships," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 587-592, August.
- Andrea Pérez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2012. "The Role of CSR in the Corporate Identity of Banking Service Providers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-166, June.
- Mobin Fatma & Zillur Rahman, 2016. "Consumer responses to CSR in Indian banking sector," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 13(3), pages 203-222, October.
- Andrea Pérez & Patricia Martínez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2013. "The development of a stakeholder-based scale for measuring corporate social responsibility in the banking industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(3), pages 459-481, September.
- Andrea Pérez Ruiz & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2012. "The study of stakeholder management as way to understand the consequences of economic crisis in the banking sector," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 1204, Catedra Fundación Ramón Areces de Distribución Comercial, revised Sep 2012.
- Andrea Pérez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2013. "Measuring CSR Image: Three Studies to Develop and to Validate a Reliable Measurement Tool," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 265-286, December.
- Nikolett Deutsch & Éva Pintér, 2018. "The Link between Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance in the Hungarian Banking Sector in the Years Following the Global Crisis," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 17(2), pages 124-145.
- Ingrida Šmaižienė, 2015. "Children-Engaging Social and Environmental Initiatives as Determinants of Corporate Reputation," Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, Centre for Strategic and International Entrepreneurship at the Cracow University of Economics., vol. 3(4), pages 89-103.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Reputation; Industry; Practice; Australia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aumajo:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:84-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/australasian-marketing-journal/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.