Corporate Social Responsibility: Why Business Should Act Responsibly and Be Accountable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carol Adams & Nongnooch Kuasirikun, 2000. "A comparative analysis of corporate reporting on ethical issues by UK and German chemical and pharmaceutical companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 53-79.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Schaltegger & Roger Burritt & Dimitar Zvezdov & Jacob Hörisch & Joanne Tingey-Holyoak, 2015. "Management Roles and Sustainability Information. Exploring Corporate Practice," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 328-345, December.
- Jennifer Martínez-Ferrero & Isabel Gallego-Álvarez & Isabel María García-Sánchez, 2015. "A Bidirectional Analysis of Earnings Management and Corporate Social Responsibility: The Moderating Effect of Stakeholder and Investor Protection," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 359-371, December.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:20-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carol A. Adams & Geoffrey R. Frost, 2007. "Managing Social and Environmental Performance: Do Companies Have Adequate Information?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 17(43), pages 2-11, November.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:84-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moazzem Hossain & Angela Hecimovic & Aklema Choudhury Lema, 2015. "Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility Reporting Practices from an Emerging Mobile Telecommunications Market," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 389-404, December.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:32-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schaeffer, Roberto & Borba, Bruno S.M.C. & Rathmann, Régis & Szklo, Alexandre & Castelo Branco, David A., 2012. "Dow Jones sustainability index transmission to oil stock market returns: A GARCH approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 933-943.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:6:p:1673-:d:215538 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:17:y:2014:i:2:p:153-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2781-:d:162201 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausact:v:14:y:2004:i:34:p:31-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1035-6908 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.