Exploring the Role of CSR in the Organizational Identity of Hospitality Companies: A Case from the Spanish Tourism Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Atakan & Tutku Eker, 2007. "Corporate Identity of a Socially Responsible University â€“ A Case from the Turkish Higher Education Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 55-68, November.
- Margulies, Walter P., 1970. "Custom control of corporate identity : Realistic system required," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 31-36, February.
- John Balmer & Kyoko Fukukawa & Edmund Gray, 2007. "The Nature and Management of Ethical Corporate Identity: A Commentary on Corporate Identity, Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 7-15, November.
- Andrea Pérez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2012. "The Role of CSR in the Corporate Identity of Banking Service Providers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-166, June.
- Michael Bendixen & Russell Abratt, 2007. "Corporate Identity, Ethics and Reputation in Supplierâ€“Buyer Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 69-82, November.
- Nelarine Cornelius & James Wallace & Rana Tassabehji, 2007. "An Analysis of Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Identity and Ethics Teaching in Business Schools," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 117-135, November.
- John Balmer & Shaun Powell & Stephen Greyser, 2011. "Explicating Ethical Corporate Marketing. Insights from the BP Deepwater Horizon Catastrophe: The Ethical Brand that Exploded and then Imploded," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Truscott, Rachael A. & Bartlett, Jennifer L. & Tywoniak, Stephane A., 2009. "The reputation of the corporate social responsibility industry in Australia," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 84-91.
- Alex Rialp & Josep Rialp & David Urbano & Yancy Vaillant, 2005. "The Born-Global Phenomenon: A Comparative Case Study Research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 133-171, June.
- Kyoko Fukukawa & John Balmer & Edmund Gray, 2007. "Mapping the Interface Between Corporate Identity, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 1-5, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Ángel Moliner & Diego Monferrer & Marta Estrada & Rosa M. Rodríguez, 2019. "Environmental Sustainability and the Hospitality Customer Experience: A Study in Tourist Accommodation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-15, September.
- Hervani, Aref Agahei & Sarkis, Joseph & Helms, Marilyn M., 2017. "Environmental goods valuations for social sustainability: A conceptual framework," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 137-153.
- Jian Ming Luo & Chi Fung Lam & Ka Yin Chau & Hua Wen Shen & Xin Wang, 2017. "Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility in Gambling Industry: Multi-Items Stakeholder Based Scales," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-18, November.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational identity; AC 2 ID test; Organizational image; Corporate social responsibility; Case study; Hospitality management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:124:y:2014:i:1:p:47-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.