The Born-Global Phenomenon: A Comparative Case Study Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren J Bilkey & George Tesar, 1977. "The Export Behavior of Smaller-Sized Wisconsin Manufacturing Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 8(1), pages 93-98, March.
- Leonidas C Leonidou & Constatine S Katsikeas, 1996. "The Export Development Process: An Integrative Review of Empirical Models," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(3), pages 517-551, September.
- McDougall, Patricia Phillips & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 1996. "New venture internationalization, strategic change, and performance: A follow-up study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 23-40, January.
- Gabrielsson, Mika & Manek Kirpalani, V. H., 2004. "Born globals: how to reach new business space rapidly," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 555-571, October.
- Rialp, Alex & Rialp, Josep & Knight, Gary A., 2005. "The phenomenon of early internationalizing firms: what do we know after a decade (1993-2003) of scientific inquiry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 147-166, April.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Johnson, Jeffrey & Slow, Jonathan & Young, Stephen, 2003. "Micromultinationals:: New Types of Firms for the Global Competitive Landscape," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 164-174, April.
- Otto Andersen, 1993. "On the Internationalization Process of Firms: A Critical Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 209-231, June.
- Stan D Reid, 1981. "The Decision-Maker and Export Entry and Expansion," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 12(2), pages 101-112, June.
- Sharma, D. Deo & Blomstermo, Anders, 2003. "The internationalization process of Born Globals: a network view," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 739-753, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:25:y:2017:i:01:n:s0218495817500042 is not listed on IDEAS
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Siri Terjesen, 2015.
"Born local: toward a theory of new venture’s choice of internationalization,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 13, pages 242-256
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & Siri Terjesen, 2013. "Born local: toward a theory of new venture’s choice of internationalization," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 521-535, October.
- Jones, Marian V. & Coviello, Nicole & Tang, Yee Kwan, 2011. "International Entrepreneurship research (1989–2009): A domain ontology and thematic analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 632-659.
- Patricia Martínez & Andrea Pérez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2014. "Exploring the Role of CSR in the Organizational Identity of Hospitality Companies: A Case from the Spanish Tourism Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 47-66, September.
- Mª Katiauska Cabrera-Suárez & Arístides Olivares Mesa, 2012. "Family firms’ resources and the timing of the export development process," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 1, pages 1-1, June.
- Oskar Villarreal Larrinaga, 2010. "The Dodecagon of Internationalisation: A Theoretical Integration Model," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 3-24.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0451-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Baranowska-Prokop Ewa & Sikora Tomasz, 2014. "Relationship Between Competitive Strategies and the Success Perception of Polish Born Globals," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 43(1), pages 94-113, September.
- Luis Dib & Angela Rocha & Jorge Silva, 2010. "The internationalization process of Brazilian software firms and the born global phenomenon: Examining firm, network, and entrepreneur variables," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 233-253, September.
- Knight, Gary A. & Liesch, Peter W., 2016. "Internationalization: From incremental to born global," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 93-102.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Born Local: Two Avenues to Internationalization," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Johnson, Jeffrey E. & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella & Young, Stephen, 2016. "SME internationalization: How does the opportunity-based international entrepreneurial culture matter?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1211-1222.
- Gleason, Kimberly C. & Wiggenhorn, Joan, 2007. "Born globals, the choice of globalization strategy, and the market's perception of performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 322-335, September.
- repec:col:000129:015685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Pérez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2012. "The Role of CSR in the Corporate Identity of Banking Service Providers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-166, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational entrepreneurship; born-global firms; multiple case study; Spanish SMEs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:3:y:2005:i:2:p:133-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.