Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Torres, Anna & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Tribó, Josep A. & Verhoef, Peter, 2012. "Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 13-24.
- Tribo Gine, José Antonio & Bijmolt, Tammo H. A. & Torres Lacomba, Anna, 2010. "Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-10-04, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Maignan & David A Ralston, 2002. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Europe and the U.S.: Insights from Businesses' Self-presentations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(3), pages 497-514, September.
- Keith J. Blois, 1999. "Trust in Business to Business Relationships: An Evaluation of its Status," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 197-215, March.
- Werther, William Jr. & Chandler, David, 2005. "Strategic corporate social responsibility as global brand insurance," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 317-324.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
- Greenley, Gordon E. & Hooley, Graham J. & Rudd, John M., 2005. "Market orientation in a multiple stakeholder orientation context: implications for marketing capabilities and assets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1483-1494, November.
- Fry, Marie-Louise & Polonsky, Michael Jay, 2004. "Examining the unintended consequences of marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(11), pages 1303-1306, November.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Singfat Chu & Hean Keh, 2006. "Brand value creation: Analysis of the Interbrand-Business Week brand value rankings," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 323-331, December.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Kevin Lane Keller & Donald R. Lehmann, 2006. "Brands and Branding: Research Findings and Future Priorities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 740-759, 11-12.
- Arthaud-Day, Marne L., 2005. "Transnational Corporate Social Responsibility: A Tri-Dimensional Approach to International CSR Research," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 1-22, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:200:y:2018:i:c:p:353-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2782-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Won-Moo Hur & Hanna Kim & Jeong Woo, 2014. "How CSR Leads to Corporate Brand Equity: Mediating Mechanisms of Corporate Brand Credibility and Reputation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 75-86, November.
- Andreu, Luisa & Casado-Díaz, Ana B. & Mattila, Anna S., 2015. "Effects of message appeal and service type in CSR communication strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1488-1495.
- Blanca de-Miguel-Molina & Vicente Chirivella-González & Beatriz García-Ortega, 2016. "Corporate philanthropy and community involvement. Analysing companies from France, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2741-2766, November.
- Andrea Pérez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2013. "Measuring CSR Image: Three Studies to Develop and to Validate a Reliable Measurement Tool," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 265-286, December.
- Jennifer Martínez-Ferrero & Shantanu Banerjee & Isabel María García-Sánchez, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility as a Strategic Shield Against Costs of Earnings Management Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 305-324, January.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0179-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:1:p:1-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanna Kim & Won-Moo Hur & Junsang Yeo, 2015. "Corporate Brand Trust as a Mediator in the Relationship between Consumer Perception of CSR, Corporate Hypocrisy, and Corporate Reputation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-12, March.
- Idoya Ferrero-Ferrero & María Ángeles Fernández-Izquierdo & María Jesús Muñoz-Torres, 2016. "The Effect of Environmental, Social and Governance Consistency on Economic Results," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Magdalena Bekk & Matthias Spörrle & Rebekka Hedjasie & Rudolf Kerschreiter, 2016. "Greening the competitive advantage: antecedents and consequences of green brand equity," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1727-1746, July.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:2:y:2015:i:1:p:1052916 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, David Han-Min & Chen, Pei-Hua & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Hsiao, Chih-Yi, 2015. "The effects of corporate social responsibility on brand equity and firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2232-2236.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:17:y:2014:i:2:p:153-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Peng & Li, Guofeng, 2016. "How emerging market investors' value competitors' customer equity: Brand crisis spillover in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3765-3771.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:187-197 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Brands; Brand Equity; Corporate Social Responsibility; Stakeholders.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.