Report NEP-MKT-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti, 2010. "Targeting in Advertising Markets: Implications for Offline vs. Online Media," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1758, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chioveanu, Ioana, 2009. "Price and Quality Competition," MPRA Paper 21647, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2010.
- Ludwig von Auer & Mark Trede, 2010. "The Dynamics of Brand Equity: A Hedonic Regression Approach to the Laser Printer Market," CQE Working Papers 1210, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Anna Torres & Tammo H. A. Bijmolt & Josep A. Tribó & Peter Verhoef, 2010. "Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders," Economics Working Papers 1209, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2011.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 2010. "Comparative Statics for a Consumer with Possibly Multiple Optimum Consumption Bundles," IZA Discussion Papers 4818, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bbe:wpaper:200906 is not listed on IDEAS anymore