Understanding Purchase Intention During Product-Harm Crises: Moderating Effects of Perceived Corporate Ability and Corporate Social Responsibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gefen, David & Straub, Detmar W., 2004. "Consumer trust in B2C e-Commerce and the importance of social presence: experiments in e-Products and e-Services," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 407-424, December.
- Gefen, David, 2000. "E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 725-737, December.
- Guido Berens & Cees Riel & Johan Rekom, 2007. "The CSR-Quality Trade-Off: When can Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Ability Compensate Each Other?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 233-252, September.
- J. Vanhamme & B. Grobben, 2009. "Too good to be true ! : the effectiveness of CSR History in Countering Negative Publicity," Post-Print hal-00581630, HAL.
- Cornwell, T. Bettina & Coote, Leonard V., 2005. "Corporate sponsorship of a cause: the role of identification in purchase intent," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 268-276, March.
- Sandro Castaldo & Francesco Perrini & Nicola Misani & Antonio Tencati, 2009. "The Missing Link Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Trust: The Case of Fair Trade Products," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Rafael Currás-Pérez & Enrique Bigné-Alcañiz & Alejandro Alvarado-Herrera, 2009. "The Role of Self-Definitional Principles in Consumer Identification with a Socially Responsible Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 547-564, November.
- Abraham Carmeli & Gershon Gilat & David A. Waldman, 2007. "The Role of Perceived Organizational Performance in Organizational Identification, Adjustment and Job Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(6), pages 972-992, September.
- Joëlle Vanhamme & Bas Grobben, 2009. "“Too Good to be True!”. The Effectiveness of CSR History in Countering Negative Publicity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 273-283, April.
- Maignan, Isabelle & Ferrell, O. C., 2001. "Antecedents and benefits of corporate citizenship: an investigation of French businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:43-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2782-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:256-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong-Hong Zhu & Ya-Ping Chang, 2013. "Negative Publicity Effect of the Business Founder’s Unethical Behavior on Corporate Image: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 111-121, September.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:37:y:2017:i:c:p:78-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mobin Fatma & Zillur Rahman, 2016. "Consumer responses to CSR in Indian banking sector," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 13(3), pages 203-222, October.
- Dong Lu & Yide Liu & Hongfeng Zhang & Ivan K. W. Lai, 2016. "The Ethical Judgment and Moral Reaction to the Product-Harm Crisis: Theoretical Model and Empirical Research," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-17, July.
- Andrea Pérez & Ignacio Rodríguez del Bosque, 2013. "Measuring CSR Image: Three Studies to Develop and to Validate a Reliable Measurement Tool," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 265-286, December.
- Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Lin, Chieh-Peng & Hsu, Ya-Chu & Liu, Chu-Mei & Yen, Pi-Hsia, 2016. "Predicting job offer acceptance of professionals in Taiwan: The case of the technology industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 95-101.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:4:p:630-642 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:230-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ipek Altinbasak-Farina & Gozde Guleryuz-Turkel, 2016. "How do consumers perceive the socially responsible activities of corporations: An emerging country?s perspective," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406923, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Tsai, Yuan-Hui & Lin, Chieh-Peng & Ma, Hwa-Chun & Wang, Rong-Tsu, 2015. "Modeling corporate social performance and job pursuit intention: Forecasting the job change of professionals in technology industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 14-21.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:132-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:28:y:2016:i:c:p:107-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Lacoeuilhe & Didier Louis & Cindy Lombart, 2017. "Impacts of product, store and retailer perceptions on consumers’ relationship to terroir store brand," Post-Print hal-01672920, HAL.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2985-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hojatollah Vahdati & Najmedin Mousavi & Zohre Mokhtari Tajik, 2015. "The Study of Consumer Perception on Corporate Social Responsibility towards Consumers Attitude and Purchase Behavior," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(5), pages 831-845, May.
- Karaosmanoglu, Elif & Altinigne, Nesenur & Isiksal, Didem Gamze, 2016. "CSR motivation and customer extra-role behavior: Moderation of ethical corporate identity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4161-4167.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2733-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:28:y:2016:i:c:p:117-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mbaye Fall Diallo & Christine Lambey-Checchin, 2017. "Consumers’ Perceptions of Retail Business Ethics and Loyalty to the Retailer: The Moderating Role of Social Discount Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 435-449, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2855-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; purchase intention; corporate ability; trust; affective identification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:102:y:2011:i:3:p:455-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.