Valuation of Landmass Degradation Using Fuzzy Hedonic Method: A Case Study of National Capital Region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Izraeli, Oded, 1987. "The effect of environmental attributes on earnings and housing values across SMSAs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 361-376, November.
- Stiegert, Kyle W. & Blanc, Jean-Pierre, 1997. "Japanese Demand For Wheat Protein Quantity And Quality," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Bayless, Mark, 1982. "Measuring the benefits of air quality improvements: A hedonic salary approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 81-99, March.
- Elad, R.L. & Clifton, I.D. & Epperson, J.E., 1994.
"Hedonic Estimation Applied to the Farmland Market in Georgia,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 351-366, December.
- Elad, Renata L. & Clifton, Ivery D. & Epperson, James E., 1994. "Hedonic Estimation Applied To The Farmland Market In Georgia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Radcliffe G. Edmonds, 1984. "A Theoretical Basis for Hedonic Regression: A Research Primer," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 72-85.
- Brookshire, David S, et al, 1982. "Valuing Public Goods: A Comparison of Survey and Hedonic Approaches," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 165-177, March.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Chris F. Kemerer, 1996.
"Network Externalities in Microcomputer Software: An Econometric Analysis of the Spreadsheet Market,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(12), pages 1627-1647, December.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Chris F. Kemerer, 1993. "Network Externalities in Microcomputer Software: An Econometric Analysis of the Spreadsheet Market," Working Paper Series 158, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Bojo, Jan, 1996. "The costs of land degradation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 161-173, February.
- David Bjornstad & Ronald Cummings & Laura Osborne, 1997. "A Learning Design for Reducing Hypothetical Bias in the Contingent Valuation Method," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 207-221, October.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 1988. "Welfare measurement for environmental improvements using the hedonic model: The case of nonparametric marginal prices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 297-312, September.
- Bierlen, Ralph & Grunewald, Orlen, 1995. "Price Incentives for Commercial Fresh Tomatoes," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 138-148, July.
- Kennedy, Gary A. & Henning, Steven A. & Vandeveer, Lonnie R. & Dai, Ming, 1997. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Louisiana Rural Land Market," Station Bulletins 31682, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Bierlen, Ralph W. & Grunewald, Orlen C., 1995. "Price Incentives For Commercial Fresh Tomatoes," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Chang, Hui-Shung, 1995. "Examining hard coking coal price differentials A hedonic pricing approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 275-282, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lili Sun & G. Kooten, 2009. "Comparing Fuzzy and Probabilistic Approaches to Preference Uncertainty in Non-Market Valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(4), pages 471-489, April.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic model; Fuzzy regression; Landmass degradation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:14:y:1999:i:4:p:519-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .