Welfare measurement for environmental improvements using the hedonic model: The case of nonparametric marginal prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asako, Kazumi, 1979. "Environmental Pollution in an Open Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(151), pages 359-367, December.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 1981. "Trade and the gains from trade with imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 531-551, November.
- Buchanan, James M, 1969. "External Diseconomies, Corrective Taxes, and Market Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 174-177, March.
- Burrows, Paul, 1981. "Controlling the monopolistic polluter: Nihilism or eclecticism?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 372-380, December.
- Comolli, Paul M., 1977. "Pollution control in a simplified general-equilibrium model with production externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 289-304, December.
- James R. Markusen, 1975. "Cooperative Control of International Pollution and Common Property Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(4), pages 618-632.
- Merrifield, John D., 1988. "The impact of selected abatement strategies on transnational pollution, the terms of trade, and factor rewards: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 259-284, September.
- Misiolek, Walter S., 1988. "Pollution control through price incentives: The role of rent seeking costs in monopoly markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1984. "International Trade Policy for Oligopolistic Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
- Besanko, David, 1987. "Performance versus design standards in the regulation of pollution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 19-44, October.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forster, Bruce A., 1977. "Pollution control is a two-sector dynamic general equilibrium model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 305-312, December.
- Pethig, Rudiger, 1976. "Pollution, welfare, and environmental policy in the theory of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 160-169, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christiana E. Hilmer & Matthew T. Holt & Richard C. Bishop, 2010.
"Bootstrapping Your Fish or Fishing for Bootstraps? Precision of Welfare Loss Estimates from a Globally Concave Inverse Demand Model of Commercial Fish Landings in the U.S. Great Lakes,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(1), pages 98-112.
- Bishop, Richard C. & Holt, Matthew T. & Hilmer, Christiana E., 2004. "Bootstrapping Your Fish Or Fishing For Bootstraps?: Precision Of Welfare Loss Estimates From A Globally Concave Inverse Demand Model Of Commercial Fish Landings In The U.S. Great Lakes," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20272, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Constant Tra, 2009. "Title: A Discrete Choice Equilibrium Approach to Valuing Large Environmental Changes," Working Papers 0922, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Robert H. Beach & Matthew T. Holt, 2001.
"Incorporating Quadratic Scale Curves in Inverse Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 230-245.
- Beach, Robert H. & Holt, Matthew T., 1999. "Incorporating Quadratic Scale Curves In Inverse Demand Systems," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21579, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tra, Constant I., 2010. "A discrete choice equilibrium approach to valuing large environmental changes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 183-196, February.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "On Techniques to Value the Impact of Environmental Hazards on Children's Health," NCEE Working Paper Series 200208, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Holger Sieg & V. Kerry Smith & H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randy Walsh, 2000. "Estimating the General Equilibrium Benefits of Large Policy Changes: The Clean Air Act Revisited," NBER Working Papers 7744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carson, Richard T. & Horowitz, John K., 1989. "The Many Facets of Health Risks: Valuing the Characteristics," Working Papers 197743, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Van Houtven, George & Pattanayak, Subhrendu, 1999. "Benefit Transfer as Preference Calibration," Discussion Papers dp-99-36, Resources For the Future.
- Rakesh Paliwal & Gejo Geevarghese & P. Ram Babu & P. Khanna, 1999. "Valuation of Landmass Degradation Using Fuzzy Hedonic Method: A Case Study of National Capital Region," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 519-543, December.
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2013. "Measuring Pre-Commited Quantities Through Consumer Price Formation," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152165, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wieser, Robert, 2009.
"Parameterstabilität in hedonischen Bodenpreismodellen
[Stability of Parameters in Hedonic Urban Land Price Models]," MPRA Paper 65859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Walsh, Randy, 2002. "General Equilibrium Benefit Transfers for Spatial Externalities: Revisiting EPA's Prospective Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-02-44, Resources For the Future.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2006. "Property Value Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 763-819 Elsevier.
- Brent, Daniel A., 2013. "The Value of Heterogeneous Property Rights: The Costs of Water Volatility," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149698, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:15:y:1988:i:3:p:297-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .