Welfare measurement for environmental improvements using the hedonic model: The case of nonparametric marginal prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Van Houtven, George & Pattanayak, Subhrendu, 1999. "Benefit Transfer as Preference Calibration," Discussion Papers dp-99-36, Resources For the Future.
- Christiana E. Hilmer & Matthew T. Holt & Richard C. Bishop, 2010.
"Bootstrapping Your Fish or Fishing for Bootstraps? Precision of Welfare Loss Estimates from a Globally Concave Inverse Demand Model of Commercial Fish Landings in the U.S. Great Lakes,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(1), pages 98-112.
- Bishop, Richard C. & Holt, Matthew T. & Hilmer, Christiana E., 2004. "Bootstrapping Your Fish Or Fishing For Bootstraps?: Precision Of Welfare Loss Estimates From A Globally Concave Inverse Demand Model Of Commercial Fish Landings In The U.S. Great Lakes," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20272, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rakesh Paliwal & Gejo Geevarghese & P. Ram Babu & P. Khanna, 1999. "Valuation of Landmass Degradation Using Fuzzy Hedonic Method: A Case Study of National Capital Region," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 519-543, December.
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2013. "Measuring Pre-Commited Quantities Through Consumer Price Formation," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152165, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Constant Tra, 2009. "Title: A Discrete Choice Equilibrium Approach to Valuing Large Environmental Changes," Working Papers 0922, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Robert H. Beach & Matthew T. Holt, 2001.
"Incorporating Quadratic Scale Curves in Inverse Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 230-245.
- Beach, Robert H. & Holt, Matthew T., 1999. "Incorporating Quadratic Scale Curves In Inverse Demand Systems," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21579, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tra, Constant I., 2010. "A discrete choice equilibrium approach to valuing large environmental changes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 183-196, February.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Walsh, Randy, 2002. "General Equilibrium Benefit Transfers for Spatial Externalities: Revisiting EPA's Prospective Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-02-44, Resources For the Future.
- Wieser, Robert, 2009.
"Parameterstabilität in hedonischen Bodenpreismodellen
[Stability of Parameters in Hedonic Urban Land Price Models]," MPRA Paper 65859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2006. "Property Value Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 763-819 Elsevier.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "On Techniques to Value the Impact of Environmental Hazards on Children's Health," NCEE Working Paper Series 200208, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Holger Sieg & V. Kerry Smith & H. Spencer Banzhaf & Randy Walsh, 2000. "Estimating the General Equilibrium Benefits of Large Policy Changes: The Clean Air Act Revisited," NBER Working Papers 7744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carson, Richard T. & Horowitz, John K., 1989. "The Many Facets of Health Risks: Valuing the Characteristics," Working Papers 197743, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Brent, Daniel A., 2013. "The Value of Heterogeneous Property Rights: The Costs of Water Volatility," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149698, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:15:y:1988:i:3:p:297-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.