On the integration of growth and business cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cogley, Timothy & Nason, James M, 1995. "Output Dynamics in Real-Business-Cycle Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 492-511, June.
- Diego Comin & Mark Gertler, 2006. "Medium-Term Business Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 523-551, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:21:y:2017:i:04:p:982-1022_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gaggl & Serguei Kaniovski & Klaus Prettner & Thomas Url, 2009. "The short and long-run interdependencies between the Eurozone and the USA," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 209-227, May.
- Christoph Priesmeier & Nikolai Stähler, 2011. "Long Dark Shadows Or Innovative Spirits? The Effects Of (Smoothing) Business Cycles On Economic Growth: A Survey Of The Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 898-912, December.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Martí, 2014.
"Technology Diffusion: Measurement, Causes, and Consequences,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 2, pages 565-622
- Diego A. Comin & Martí Mestieri, 2013. "Technology Diffusion: Measurement, Causes and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 19052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Marti, 2013. "Technology Diffusion:Measurement, Causes and Consequences," TSE Working Papers 13-420, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Comin, Diego & Mestieri, Martí, 2014. "Technology Diffusion: Measurement, Causes and Consequences," CEPR Discussion Papers 10163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Kung, Howard, 2014. "Growth, Slowdowns, and Recoveries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hofer Helmut & Weyerstraß Klaus & Schmidt Torsten, 2011.
"Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 231(1), pages 153-171, February.
- Hofer, Helmut & Schmidt, Torsten & Weyerstrass, Klaus, 2010. "Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting," Ruhr Economic Papers 177, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Helmut Hofer & Torsten Schmidt & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2010. "Practice and prospects of medium-term economic forecasting," NRN working papers 2010-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Diego Comin & Mark Gertler & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2009.
"Technology Innovation and Diffusion as Sources of Output and Asset Price Fluctuations,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
09-134, Harvard Business School.
- Diego A. Comin & Mark Gertler & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2009. "Technology Innovation and Diffusion as Sources of Output and Asset Price Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 15029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Comin, Diego & Gertler, Mark & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2009. "Technology Innovation and Diffusion as Sources of Output and Asset Price Fluctuations," Working Papers 2014-45, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mendieta-Muñoz, Ivan, 2017.
"On The Interaction Between Economic Growth And Business Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 982-1022, June.
- Ivan Mendieta-Muñoz, 2014. "On the Interaction Between Economic Growth and Business Cycles," Studies in Economics 1417, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Christoph Gortz & John D. Tsoukalas, 2013.
"Learning, Capital Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 708-723, October.
- Christoph Görtz & John Tsoukalas, "undated". "Learning, Capital-Embodied Technology and Aggregate Fluctuations," Discussion Papers 11/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Gortz, Christoph & John, Tsoukalas, 2011. "Learning, capital-embodied technology and aggregate fluctuations," MPRA Paper 35438, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.
- Tom Holden, 2010.
"Products, patents and productivity persistence: A DSGE model of endogenous growth,"
Economics Series Working Papers
512, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Tom, 2011. "Products, patents and productivity persistence: A DSGE model of endogenous growth," Dynare Working Papers 4, CEPREMAP.
- Tom Holden, 2012. "Medium-frequency cycles and the remarkable near trend-stationarity of output," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1412, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torsten Schmidt & Helmut Hofer & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2010. "Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting," Ruhr Economic Papers 0177, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:165-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .