Evidence on gender wage differentials in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003.
"Rhetoric in Economic Research: The Case of Gender Wage Differentials,"
144, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "Rhetoric in Economic Research: The Case of Gender Wage Differentials," IZA Discussion Papers 905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doris Weichselbaumer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2003. "Rhetoric in Economic Research: The Case of Gender Wage Differentials," Economics working papers 2003-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "Rhetoric in Economic Research: The Case of Gender Wage Differentials," CEPR Discussion Papers 4128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1996. "Wage Structure and Gender Earnings Differentials: An International Comparison," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 29-62, Suppl..
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2000. "Gender Differences in Pay," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 75-99, Fall.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Pashardes, Panos, 2002. "Self/paid-employment, public/private sector selection, and wage differentials," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 737-762, December.
- Altonji, Joseph G. & Blank, Rebecca M., 1999. "Race and gender in the labor market," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 48, pages 3143-3259 Elsevier.
- Cotton, Jeremiah, 1988. "On the Decomposition of Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 236-243, May.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Louis Christofides & Panos Pashardes, 2000. "The Gender Wage Gap: A Study of Paid Work in Cyprus," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(2), pages 311-330, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evangelia Papapetrou & Dimitrios Bakas, 2013. "The Greek labour market during the crisis: unemployment, employment and labour force participation," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 65-83, November.
- Abdallah Dah & Ali Fakih, 2016. "Decomposing Gender Wage Differentials Using Quantile Regression: Evidence from the Lebanese Banking Sector," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(2), pages 171-185, May.
- Evangelia Vourvachaki, 2013. "Structural reform of the road haulage sector," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 21-32, November.
- Nikos Karabalis & Euripides Kondelis, 2013. "Indirect tax increases and their impact on inflation over 2010 – 2012," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 7-19, November.
- Evangelia Papapetrou & Pinelopi Tsalaporta, 2016. "Inter-industry wage differentials in Greece: rent-sharing and unobserved heterogeneity hypotheses," Working Papers 213, Bank of Greece.
- Panagiota Tzamourani, 2013. "The Household Finance Survey: description of the 2009 survey and main results on households’ income, wealth and debt in Greece," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 85-101, November.
- Ioannis Cholezas & Nikolaos C Kanellopoulos & Theodoros Mitrakos & Panos Tsakloglou, 2013. "The impact of the current crisis on private returns to education in Greece," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 33-63, November.
More about this item
KeywordsWage differentials; Male/female; Quantile regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:41:y:2008:i:2:p:155-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .