Evidence on gender wage differentials in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christofides, Louis N. & Pashardes, Panos, 2002. "Self/paid-employment, public/private sector selection, and wage differentials," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 737-762, December.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003.
"Rhetoric in Economic Research: The Case of Gender Wage Differentials,"
144, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "Rhetoric in Economic Research: The Case of Gender Wage Differentials," IZA Discussion Papers 905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doris Weichselbaumer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2003. "Rhetoric in Economic Research: The Case of Gender Wage Differentials," Economics working papers 2003-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "Rhetoric in Economic Research: The Case of Gender Wage Differentials," CEPR Discussion Papers 4128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Altonji, Joseph G. & Blank, Rebecca M., 1999. "Race and gender in the labor market," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 48, pages 3143-3259 Elsevier.
- Cotton, Jeremiah, 1988. "On the Decomposition of Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 236-243, May.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1996. "Wage Structure and Gender Earnings Differentials: An International Comparison," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 29-62, Suppl..
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2000. "Gender Differences in Pay," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 75-99, Fall.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Louis Christofides & Panos Pashardes, 2000. "The Gender Wage Gap: A Study of Paid Work in Cyprus," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(2), pages 311-330, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panagiota Tzamourani, 2013. "The Household Finance Survey: description of the 2009 survey and main results on households’ income, wealth and debt in Greece," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 85-101, November.
- Evangelia Papapetrou & Dimitrios Bakas, 2013. "The Greek labour market during the crisis: unemployment, employment and labour force participation," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 65-83, November.
- Evangelia Vourvachaki, 2013. "Structural reform of the road haulage sector," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 21-32, November.
- Ioannis Cholezas & Nikolaos C Kanellopoulos & Theodoros Mitrakos & Panos Tsakloglou, 2013. "The impact of the current crisis on private returns to education in Greece," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 33-63, November.
- Abdallah Dah & Ali Fakih, 2016. "Decomposing Gender Wage Differentials Using Quantile Regression: Evidence from the Lebanese Banking Sector," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(2), pages 171-185, May.
- Evangelia Papapetrou & Pinelopi Tsalaporta, 2016. "Inter-industry wage differentials in Greece: rent-sharing and unobserved heterogeneity hypotheses," Working Papers 213, Bank of Greece.
- Nikos Karabalis & Euripides Kondelis, 2013. "Indirect tax increases and their impact on inflation over 2010 – 2012," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 7-19, November.
More about this item
KeywordsWage differentials; Male/female; Quantile regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:41:y:2008:i:2:p:155-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.