Office Space per Worker: Evidence from Four European Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oskar R. Harmon & Michael J. Potepan, 1988. "Housing Adjustment Costs: Their Impact on Mobility and Housing Demand Elasticities," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 459-478.
- Venti, Steven F. & Wise, David A., 1984.
"Moving and housing expenditure: Transaction costs and disequilibrium,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 207-243.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1982. "Moving and Housing Expenditure: Transaction Costs and Disequilibrium," NBER Working Papers 1012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugh O. Nourse, 1992. "Selecting Administrative Office Space," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 7(2), pages 139-146.
- Kirk McClure, 1991. "Estimating Occupied Office Space: Comparing Alternative Forecast Methodologies," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 305-314.
- Eric A. Hanushek & John M. Quigley, 1978. "An Explicit Model of Intra-Metropolitan Mobility," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(4), pages 411-429.
- Emil E. Malizia, 1991. "Forecasting Demand for Commercial Real Estate Based on the Economic Fundamentals of U.S. Metro Markets," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 251-266.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norm G. Miller, 2013. "Office Space per Worker: Trends, Demand Implications and Impacts," ERES eres2013_15, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:11:n:2:1996:p:183-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.