Housing Adjustment Costs: Their Impact on Mobility and Housing Demand Elasticities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Andrew & Alan Evans & Phoebe Koundouri & Geoffrey Meen, "undated". "Residential stamp duty:Time for a change," DEOS Working Papers 0304, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1549-:d:146121 is not listed on IDEAS
- K K Tang, 1998. "Property Markets and Policies in an Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model," Departmental Working Papers 1999-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, revised Jan 1999.
- Chan, Sewin, 1996. "Residential mobility and mortgages," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 287-311, June.
- Jacco Hakfoort & Robert Lie, 1996. "Office Space per Worker: Evidence from Four European Markets," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(2), pages 183-196.
- Sewin Chan, 1995. "Residential Mobility and Mortgages," NBER Working Papers 5181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:16:y:1988:i:4:p:459-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.