The Pricing of Housing and Mortgage Services for First-Time Versus Repeat Homebuyers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence D. Jones, 1989. "Current Wealth and Tenure Choice," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 17-40.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Weil, David N., 1989.
"The baby boom, the baby bust, and the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-258, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David N. Weil, 1988. "The Baby Boom, The Baby Bust, and the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 2794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joe Peek & James A. Wilcox, 1991. "A real, affordable mortgage," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 51-66.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Duffy & M.J. Roche, 2005. "Heterogeneous Homebuyers, Mortgage Choice and the use of Mortgage Brokers," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1520205, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Vicky L. Seiler & Michael J. Seiler & James R. Webb, 2006. "Impact of Homebuyer Characteristics on Service Quality in Real Estate Brokerage," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 44-61.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:10:n:1:1995:p:115-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.