The Pricing of Housing and Mortgage Services for First-Time Versus Repeat Homebuyers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence D. Jones, 1989. "Current Wealth and Tenure Choice," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 17-40.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Weil, David N., 1989.
"The baby boom, the baby bust, and the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-258, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David N. Weil, 1988. "The Baby Boom, The Baby Bust, and the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 2794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joe Peek & James A. Wilcox, 1991. "A real, affordable mortgage," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 51-66.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Duffy & M.J. Roche, 2005. "Heterogeneous Homebuyers, Mortgage Choice and the use of Mortgage Brokers," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1520205, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Vicky L. Seiler & Michael J. Seiler & James R. Webb, 2006. "Impact of Homebuyer Characteristics on Service Quality in Real Estate Brokerage," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 44-61.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:10:n:1:1995:p:115-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .