Effects of a Trust Mechanism on Complex Adaptive Supply Networks: An Agent-Based Social Simulation Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dmytro Tykhonov & Catholijn Jonker & Sebastiaan Meijer & Tim Verwaart, 2008. "Agent-Based Simulation of the Trust and Tracing Game for Supply Chains and Networks," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(3), pages 1-1.
- Troy J Strader & Fu-ren Lin & Michael J Shaw, 1998. "Simulation of Order Fulfillment in Divergent Assembly Supply Chains," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 1(2), pages 1-5.
- Paul Hart & Carol Saunders, 1997. "Power and Trust: Critical Factors in the Adoption and Use of Electronic Data Interchange," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 23-42, February.
- Paul Davidsson, 2002. "Agent Based Social Simulation: a Computer Science View," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 5(1), pages 1-7.
- Erin Anderson & Barton Weitz, 1989. "Determinants of Continuity in Conventional Industrial Channel Dyads," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 310-323.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Lin, 2017. "Between Trust and Performance: Exploring Socio-Economic Mechanisms on Directed Weighted Regular Ring with Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 78428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Bin-Tzong Chie & Tong Zhang, 2015. "Network-Based Trust Games: An Agent-Based Model," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, pages 1-5.
- Paola Tubaro, 2011. "Computational Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gao, Lin, 2016. "Trust and Performance: Exploring Socio-Economic Mechanisms in the “Deep” Network Structure with Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 75214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex Adaptive System; Agent-Based Social Simulation; Supply Network; Trust;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2009-6-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.