Power and Trust: Critical Factors in the Adoption and Use of Electronic Data Interchange
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Froehlicher, 1998. "Les liens sociaux entre dirigeants et le déclenchement de la coopération interentreprises," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(1), pages 99-124, March.
- Jacques Crémer & Luis Garicano & Andrea Prat, 2007. "Language and the Theory of the Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(1), pages 373-407.
- Rui Guo & Lan Tao & Caroline Bingxin Li & Tao Wang, 2017. "A Path Analysis of Greenwashing in a Trust Crisis Among Chinese Energy Companies: The Role of Brand Legitimacy and Brand Loyalty," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 523-536, February.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:12:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-008-9138-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:15-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:14:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-010-9253-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9136-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stanislav Kreuzer, 2017. "Explaining organizational susceptibility to coercive pressure: results from a field experiment on e-invoicing IOIS adoption," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 159-195, February.
- Maher Agi & Eric Ballot, 2005.
"EDI, a tool for organizational transformation: a case study in the automotive industry
[L'EDI, instrument de transformation organisationnelle : Une étude de cas dans le secteur automobile]," Post-Print hal-01422789, HAL.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:292:y:2017:i:c:p:128-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crémer, Jacques & Garicano, Luis & Prat, Andrea, 2003. "Codes in Organizations," IDEI Working Papers 172, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Feb 2005.
- Rene M. Bakker, 2016. "Stepping in and stepping out: Strategic alliance partner reconfiguration and the unplanned termination of complex projects," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9), pages 1919-1941, September.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9738-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whan-Seon Kim, 2009. "Effects of a Trust Mechanism on Complex Adaptive Supply Networks: An Agent-Based Social Simulation Study," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(3), pages 1-4.
- Verhagen, T., 2008. "Investigating the impact of C2C electronic marketplace quality on trust," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
Keywordscomputer networks; electronic data interchange; interorganizational relationships; power; trust;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:8:y:1997:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.