Simulation of Order Fulfillment in Divergent Assembly Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwe Cantner & Ivan Savin & Simone Vannuccini, 2019.
"Replicator dynamics in value chains: explaining some puzzles of market selection,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 589-611.
- Uwe Cantner & Ivan Savin & Simone Vannuccini, 2016. "Replicator dynamics in value chains: explaining some puzzles of market selection," Working Papers of BETA 2016-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Uwe Cantner & Ivan Savin & Simone Vannuccini, 2016. "Replicator dynamics in value chains: explaining some puzzles of market selection," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cantner, Uwe & Savin, Ivan & Vannuccini, Simone, 2016. "Replicator dynamics in value chains: Explaining some puzzles of market selection," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Ojha, Divesh & Sahin, Funda & Shockley, Jeff & Sridharan, Sri V., 2019. "Is there a performance tradeoff in managing order fulfillment and the bullwhip effect in supply chains? The role of information sharing and information type," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 208(C), pages 529-543.
- Fu-ren Lin & Shyh-ming Lin, 2006. "Enhancing the Supply Chain Performance by Integrating Simulated and Physical Agents into Organizational Information Systems," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(4), pages 1-1.
- Wei, Zelong & Song, Xi & Wang, Donghan, 2017. "Manufacturing flexibility, business model design, and firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 87-97.
- Roberto Dominguez & Salvatore Cannella, 2020. "Insights on Multi-Agent Systems Applications for Supply Chain Management," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(5), pages 1-13, March.
- Luca Iandoli & Elio Marchione & Cristina Ponsiglione & Giuseppe Zollo, 2009. "Learning and Structural Properties in Small Firmsâ€™ Networks: A Computational Agent-Based Model," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 1(1).
- Whan-Seon Kim, 2009. "Effects of a Trust Mechanism on Complex Adaptive Supply Networks: An Agent-Based Social Simulation Study," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(3), pages 1-4.
- Gek Woo Tan & Michael J. Shaw & Bill Fulkerson, 2000. "Web-based Supply Chain Management," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Emerson, Denise & Zhou, Wei & Piramuthu, Selwyn, 2009. "Goodwill, inventory penalty, and adaptive supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 130-138, November.
- Narjès Bellamine-Ben Saoud & Gloria Mark, 2007. "Complexity theory and collaboration: An agent-based simulator for a space mission design team," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 113-146, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply Chain Management; Multi-Agent Simulation; Swarm; Decision Support Systems; Electronic Commerce; Computer Industry; Electronics Industry;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:1998-3-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Flaminio Squazzoni (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.