Web-based Supply Chain Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seidmann, A. & Sundarajan, A., 1997. "Sharing Logistics Information Across Organizations: Technology, Competition and Contracting," Papers 97-01, Rochester, Business - Operations Management.
- Hau L. Lee & Corey Billington, 1995. "The Evolution of Supply-Chain-Management Models and Practice at Hewlett-Packard," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 42-63, October.
- Troy J Strader & Fu-ren Lin & Michael J Shaw, 1998. "Simulation of Order Fulfillment in Divergent Assembly Supply Chains," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 1(2), pages 1-5.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Charles L. Munson & Jianli Hu & Meir J. Rosenblatt, 2003. "Teaching the Costs of Uncoordinated Supply Chains," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 24-39, June.
- Mark Nissen, 2000. "Agent‐based supply chain disintermediation versus re‐intermediation: economic and technological perspectives," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 237-256, December.
- Wareham, Jonathan & Mathiassen, Lars & Rai, Arun & Straub, Detmar & Klein, Richard, 2005. "The business value of digital supply networks: A program of research on the impacts of globalization," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 201-227, June.
- Ojha, Divesh & Sahin, Funda & Shockley, Jeff & Sridharan, Sri V., 2019. "Is there a performance tradeoff in managing order fulfillment and the bullwhip effect in supply chains? The role of information sharing and information type," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 208(C), pages 529-543.
- Fu-ren Lin & Shyh-ming Lin, 2006. "Enhancing the Supply Chain Performance by Integrating Simulated and Physical Agents into Organizational Information Systems," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(4), pages 1-1.
- Pastore, Erica & Alfieri, Arianna & Zotteri, Giulio, 2019. "An empirical investigation on the antecedents of the bullwhip effect: Evidence from the spare parts industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 209(C), pages 121-133.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2012. "Overbidding in fixed rate tenders: The role of exposure risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 539-549.
- Zhenying Zhao & Michael Ball & Masahiro Kotake, 2005. "Optimization-Based Available-To-Promise with Multi-Stage Resource Availability," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 65-85, March.
- Towill, Denis R. & Zhou, Li & Disney, Stephen M., 2007. "Reducing the bullwhip effect: Looking through the appropriate lens," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 444-453, July.
- Nathan Craig & Nicole DeHoratius & Ananth Raman, 2016. "The Impact of Supplier Inventory Service Level on Retailer Demand," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 461-474, October.
- Elcio Mendonça Tachizawa & Cristina Giménez, 2005. "Drivers and sources of supply flexibility: An exploratory study," Economics Working Papers 889, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2010.
"Global Production Networks in Electronics and Intra-Asian Trade,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
25710, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Byron Ganges & Ari Van Assche, 2010. "Global Production Networks in Electronics and Intra-Asian Trade," Working Papers 2010-04, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Byron Gangnes & Ari Van Assche, 2010. "Global Production Networks in Electronics and Intra-Asian Trade," Working Papers 201004, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kull, Thomas & Closs, David, 2008. "The risk of second-tier supplier failures in serial supply chains: Implications for order policies and distributor autonomy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 1158-1174, May.
- Sohn, So Young & Lim, Michael, 2008. "The effect of forecasting and information sharing in SCM for multi-generation products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 276-287, April.
- Ma, Yungao & Wang, Nengmin & He, Zhengwen & Lu, Jizhou & Liang, Huigang, 2015. "Analysis of the bullwhip effect in two parallel supply chains with interacting price-sensitive demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 815-825.
- Kembro, Joakim & Näslund, Dag & Olhager, Jan, 2017. "Information sharing across multiple supply chain tiers: A Delphi study on antecedents," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 77-86.
- Nurmilaakso, Juha-Miikka, 2008. "Adoption of e-business functions and migration from EDI-based to XML-based e-business frameworks in supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 721-733, June.
- Rich, Karl M. & Ross, R. Brent & Baker, A. Derek & Negassa, Asfaw, 2011. "Quantifying value chain analysis in the context of livestock systems in developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 214-222, April.
- Ananth V. Iyer & Apurva Jain, 2003. "The Logistics Impact of a Mixture of Order-Streams in a Manufacturer-Retailer System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(7), pages 890-906, July.
- Judit Oláh & Attila Bai & György Karmazin & Péter Balogh & József Popp, 2017. "The Role Played by Trust and Its Effect on the Competiveness of Logistics Service Providers in Hungary," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-22, December.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal supply chain management; information sharing; component technology; extranet; information systems integration;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infosf:v:2:y:2000:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1010093803431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.