The business value of digital supply networks: A program of research on the impacts of globalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M., 1990. "Game Theory and Economic Modelling," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283812.
- Laurie Hunter & Diane Sinclair, 1996. "A 'Partnership' Route To Human Resource Management?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 235-257, March.
- Hau L. Lee & Kut C. So & Christopher S. Tang, 2000. "The Value of Information Sharing in a Two-Level Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 626-643, May.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Carole E. Hill & Karen D. Loch & Detmar Straub & Kamal El-Sheshai, 1998. "A Qualitative Assessment of Arab Culture and Information Technology Transfer," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 6(3), pages 29-38, July.
- Thomas W. Malone, 1987. "Modeling Coordination in Organizations and Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1317-1332, October.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Stephen A, 1973. "The Economic Theory of Agency: The Principal's Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 134-139, May.
- Seidmann, A. & Sundarajan, A., 1997. "Sharing Logistics Information Across Organizations: Technology, Competition and Contracting," Papers 97-01, Rochester, Business - Operations Management.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817.
- Marek Korczynski, 1996. "The Low-Trust Route To Economic Development: Inter-Firm Relations In The Uk Engineering Construction Industry In The 1980s And 1990s," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 787-808, November.
- Plott, Charles R, 1982.
"Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1485-1527, December.
- Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics," Working Papers 405, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Kreps, David M, 1996. "Markets and Hierarchies and (Mathematical) Economic Theory," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 561-595.
More about this item
KeywordsDigital supply networks Dyadic versus k-configuration networks Information sharing Error amplification Responsiveness Networked organizational performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:11:y:2005:i:2:p:201-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.