The business value of digital supply networks: A program of research on the impacts of globalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M., 1990. "Game Theory and Economic Modelling," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283812.
- Laurie Hunter & Diane Sinclair, 1996. "A 'Partnership' Route To Human Resource Management?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 235-257, March.
- Hau L. Lee & Kut C. So & Christopher S. Tang, 2000. "The Value of Information Sharing in a Two-Level Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 626-643.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 546-558.
- Carole E. Hill & Karen D. Loch & Detmar Straub & Kamal El-Sheshai, 1998. "A Qualitative Assessment of Arab Culture and Information Technology Transfer," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, pages 29-38.
- Thomas W. Malone, 1987. "Modeling Coordination in Organizations and Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1317-1332.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Stephen A, 1973. "The Economic Theory of Agency: The Principal's Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 134-139.
- Seidmann, A. & Sundarajan, A., 1997. "Sharing Logistics Information Across Organizations: Technology, Competition and Contracting," Papers 97-01, Rochester, Business - Operations Management.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817.
- Marek Korczynski, 1996. "The Low-Trust Route To Economic Development: Inter-Firm Relations In The Uk Engineering Construction Industry In The 1980s And 1990s," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 787-808, November.
- Plott, Charles R, 1982.
"Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 1485-1527.
- Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Industrial Organization Theory and Experimental Economics," Working Papers 405, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Kreps, David M, 1996. "Markets and Hierarchies and (Mathematical) Economic Theory," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, pages 561-595.
More about this item
KeywordsDigital supply networks Dyadic versus k-configuration networks Information sharing Error amplification Responsiveness Networked organizational performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:11:y:2005:i:2:p:201-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .