An empirical model of the multi-unit, sequential, clock auction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1989. "Power in Econometric Applications," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1059-1090, September.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- McAfee R. Preston & Vincent Daniel, 1993. "The Declining Price Anomaly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 191-212, June.
- Katzman, Brett, 1999. "A Two Stage Sequential Auction with Multi-Unit Demands," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 77-99, May.
- Laffont, J.-J. & Loisel, P. & Robert, J., 1998. "Intra-Day Dynamics in Sequential Auctions: Theory and Estimation," Papers 98.488, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Octavian Carare, 2012. "Reserve Prices in Repeated Auctions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(3), pages 225-247, May.
- Sung-Jin Cho & Harry J. Paarsch & John Rust, 2014.
"Is the ‘Linkage Principle’ Valid? Evidence from the Field,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 346-375, June.
- Cho, Sung-Jin & Paarsch, Harry J. & Rust, John, 2010. "Is the ’Linkage Principle’ Valid?: Evidence from the Field," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-4, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cantillon, Estelle & Pesendorfer, Martin, 2007. "Combination Bidding in Multi-Unit Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brendstrup, Bjarne, 2007. "Non-parametric estimation of sequential english auctions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 460-481, December.
- Ernan Haruvy & Peter Popkowski Leszczyc & Octavian Carare & James Cox & Eric Greenleaf & Wolfgang Jank & Sandy Jap & Young-Hoon Park & Michael Rothkopf, 2008.
"Competition between auctions,"
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 431-448, December.
- Ernan Haruvy & Peter T. L. Popkowski Leszczyc & Octavian Carare & James C. Cox & Eric A. Greenleaf & Wolfgang Jank & Sandy Jap & Young-Hoon Park & Michael H. Rothkopf, 2008. "Competition Between Auctions," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Timothy N. Cason & Karthik N. Kannan & Ralph Siebert, 2011.
"An Experimental Study of Information Revelation Policies in Sequential Auctions,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(4), pages 667-688, April.
- Timothy N. Cason & Karthik N. Kannan & Ralph Siebert, 2010. "An Experimental Study of Information Revelation Policies in Sequential Auctions," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1235, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Zulehner, Christine, 2009. "Bidding behavior in sequential cattle auctions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Laurent Lamy, 2010. "Identification and estimation of sequential English auctions," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564887, HAL.
- Brendstrup, Bjarne & Paarsch, Harry J., 2007. "Semiparametric identification and estimation in multi-object, English auctions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 84-108, November.
- Lu, Y. & Gupta, A. & Ketter, W. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2017. "Information Transparency in B2B Auction Markets: The Role of Winner Identity Disclosure," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-006-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- M. Haley, 2010. "Bounding revenue leakages at scale-bid timber auctions: evidence from Wisconsin state forest auctions," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 427-437, October.
- Laurent Lamy, 2010. "Identification and estimation of sequential English auctions," Working Papers halshs-00564887, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:21:y:2006:i:8:p:1221-1247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.