Inversión Privada e Impuestos Corporativos: Evidencia para Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodrigo Cerda & Felipe Larraín, 2005. "Inversión Privada e Impuestos Corporativos: Evidencia para Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 297, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
References listed on IDEAS
- du Toit, Charlotte & Moolman, Elna, 2004. "A neoclassical investment function of the South African economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 647-660, July.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1994. "A Reconsideration of Investment Behavior Using Tax Reforms as Natural Experiments," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 1-74.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- R. Vergara, 2010.
"Taxation and private investment: evidence for Chile,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 717-725.
- Rodrigo Vergara, 2004. "Taxation and Private Investment: Evidence for Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 268, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Bustos, Alvaro & Engel, Eduardo M. R. A. & Galetovic, Alexander, 2004.
"Could higher taxes increase the long-run demand for capital? Theory and evidence for Chile,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 675-697.
- Alvaro Bustos & Eduardo Engel & Alexander Galetovic, 2002. "Could Higher Taxes Increase the Long-Run Demand for Capital?: Theory and Evidences for Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 145, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Alvaro Bustos & Eduardo Engel & Alexander Galetovic, 2003. "Could Higher Taxes Increase the Long-Run Demand for Capital? Theory and Evidence for Chile"," Working Papers 858, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Eduardo M. Engel & Alvaro Bustos & Alexander Galetovic, 2004. "Could Higher Taxes Increase the Long-Run Demand for Capital?: Theory and Evidence for Chile," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm408, Yale School of Management.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil K. Kashyap & Toni M. Whited, 1993. "Internal Finance and Firm Investment," NBER Working Papers 4392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:chb:bcchec:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:050-071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012.
"Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability: When Are They Effective?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 65-114, March.
- Glocker, C. & Towbin, P., 2012. "Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability - When Are They Effective?," Working papers 363, Banque de France.
- Cristobal Marshall, 2010. "Is the Tax Credit for SME in Chile an Effective Policy to Boost Investment?," CID Working Papers 46, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Glocker, Christian & Towbin, Pascal, 2015. "Reserve requirements as a macroprudential instrument – Empirical evidence from Brazil," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 158-176.
- Bernardo Dominichetti H. & María Dolores Roeschmann G., 2006. "Inversión, Flujo de Caja y Colocaciones: Evidencia con Datos Agregados," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, pages 79-83.
- Rodrigo Cerda & J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Gonzalo García & José Ignacio Llodrá, 2015. "Understanding Domestic Savings in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91437, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects Of Reserve Requirements," EcoMod2012 3850, EcoMod.
- Rodrigo Cerda & J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Gonzalo García & José Ignacio Llodrá, 2015. "Understanding Domestic Savings in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7254, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rodrigo Cerda & Felipe Larrain, 2010. "Corporate taxes and the demand for labor and capital in developing countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 187-201.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Hoerova, Marie & Klaus, Benjamin, 2015.
"Commonality in hedge fund returns: Driving factors and implications,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 266-280.
- Glocker, Ch. & Towbin P., 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Reserve Requirements," Working papers 374, Banque de France.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Hoerova, Marie & Klaus, Benjamin, 2014. "Commonality in hedge fund returns: driving factors and implications," Working Paper Series 1658, European Central Bank.
- Rodrigo A. Cerda & Diego Saravia, 2009. "Corporate Tax, Firm Destruction and Capital Stock Accumulation: Evidence From Chilean Plants, 1979-2004," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 521, Central Bank of Chile.
- Peter Huber & Gabriele Tondl, 2012.
"Migration and regional convergence in the European Union,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 439-460.
- Gabriele Tondl & Peter Huber, 2011. "Migration and Regional Convergence in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1761, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Reserve Requirements," WIFO Working Papers 420, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; small size firms; corporate taxation;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:42:y:2005:i:126:p:257-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .