A Proposal for the Resolution of Systemically Important Assets and Liabilities: The Case of the Repo Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acharya, Viral V. & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2013.
"Securitization without risk transfer,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 515-536.
- Viral V. Acharya & Philipp Schnabl & Gustavo Suarez, 2010. "Securitization without risk transfer," NBER Working Papers 15730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2012. "Securitization Without Risk Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 8769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam Copeland & Antoine Martin & Michael Walker, 2010. "The tri-party repo market before the 2010 reforms," Staff Reports 477, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Reforming mutual funds: a proposal to improve financial market resilience
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2016-09-19 17:46:34
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Masciantonio & Andrea Zaghini, 2017. "Systemic risk and systemic importance measures during the crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1153, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Viktoria Baklanova & Adam Copeland & Rebecca McCaughrin, 2015.
"Reference Guide to U.S. Repo and Securities Lending Markets,"
15-17, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Baklanova, Viktoria & Copeland, Adam & McCaughrin, Rebecca, 2015. "Reference guide to U.S. repo and securities lending markets," Staff Reports 740, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Dec 2015.
- Sylvain Benoit & Jean-Edouard Colliard & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2017.
"Where the Risks Lie: A Survey on Systemic Risk,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 109-152.
- Colliard , Jean-Edouard & Perignon , Christophe, 2015. "Where the Risks Lie: A Survey on Systemic Risk," HEC Research Papers Series 1088, HEC Paris.
- Sylvain Benoit & Jean-Edouard Colliard & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2017. "Where the Risks Lie: A Survey on Systemic Risk," Post-Print hal-01498631, HAL.
- Sylvain Benoit & Jean-Edouard Colliard & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2015. "Where the Risks Lie: A Survey on Systemic Risk," Working Papers halshs-01142014, HAL.
- Vincent Maurin & Cyril Monnet & Piero Gottardi, 2016.
"A Theory of Repurchase Agreement, Collateral Re-use, and Repo Intermediation,"
2016 Meeting Papers
417, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- GOTTARDI, Piero; MAURIN, Vincent; MONNET, Cyril, 2017. "A theory of repurchase agreements, collateral re-use, and repo intermediation," Economics Working Papers ECO2017/03, European University Institute.
- Piero Gottardi & Vincent Maurin & Cyril Monnet, 2017. "A Theory of Repurchase Agreements, Collateral Re-use, and Repo Intermediation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6579, CESifo Group Munich.
- Natalya Martynova & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2015. "Bank Profitability and Risk-Taking," IMF Working Papers 15/249, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:30:y:2017:i:c:p:229-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Pfister, Natacha Valla, 2018. "‘New Normal’ or ‘New Orthodoxy’? Elements of a Central Banking Framework for the After-Crisis," Working papers 680, Banque de France.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2013:q:0:a:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: https://www.ijcb.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.