On the Political Economy of Financial Deregulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles W. Calomiris & Stephen H. Haber, 2015.
"Fragile by Design: The Political Origins of Banking Crises and Scarce Credit,"
Princeton University Press,
edition 1, number 10177-2, March.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Stephen H. Haber, 2014. "Fragile by Design: The Political Origins of Banking Crises and Scarce Credit," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10177, September.
- Freixas, Xavier & Laeven, Luc & Peydró, José-Luis, 2015. "Systemic Risk, Crises, and Macroprudential Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262028697.
- Martin Gilens, 2014. "Affluence and Influence: Economic Inequality and Political Power in America," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9836, September.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial deregulation; collective action failure; excessive risk taking; moral hazard JEL Classification: D72; C70; G20; G18;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-01-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HME-2017-01-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-01-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2017-01-15 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2016_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .