Report NEP-CBA-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feldkircher, Martin & Huber, Florian, 2016. "Unconventional US Monetary Policy: New Tools, Same Channels?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4934, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 2017. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Leaning Against the Wind," CEPR Discussion Papers 11739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Darvas, Zsolt & Schoenmaker, Dirk & Véron, Nicolas, 2016. "Reforms to the European Union Financial Supervisory and Regulatory Architecture and Their Implications for Asia," ADBI Working Papers 615, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bignon, Vincent & Jobst, Clemens, 2017. "Economic Crises and the Eligibility for the Lender of Last Resort: Evidence from Nineteenth Century France," CEPR Discussion Papers 11737, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Balliester Reis, Thereza, 2016. "Why are policy real interest rates so high in Brazil? An analysis of the determinants of the Central Bank of Brazil's real interest rate," IPE Working Papers 80/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Yan Carriere-Swallow & Bertrand Gruss & Nicolas E Magud & Fabian Valencia, 2016. "Monetary Policy Credibility and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," IMF Working Papers 16/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Hirose, Yasuo & Kurozumi, Takushi & Van Zandweghe, Willem, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Macroeconomic Stability Revisited," Research Working Paper RWP 17-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2015. "Ups and Downs. Central Bank Independence from the Great Inflation to the Great Recession: Theory, Institutions and Empirics," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1503, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Elod Takats & Judit Temesvary, 2017. "The Currency Dimension of the Bank Lending Channel in International Monetary Transmission," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-001, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Reis, Ricardo, 2017. "Can the Central Bank Alleviate Fiscal Burdens?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Sands & Gordon Liao & Yueran Ma, 2017. "Rethinking Operational Risk Capital Requirements," Working Paper 482781, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Doppelhofer, Gernot & Feldkircher, Martin & Huber, Florian, 2015. "US Monetary Policy in a Globalized World," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4709, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Olivo, Victor, 2016.
"Estabilidad de Precios en América Latina:¿Ya LLegamos Allí?
[Price Stability in Latin America: Are We There Yet?]," MPRA Paper 76067, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2017.
- Rinke, Saskia & Busch, Marie & Leschinski, Christian, 2017. "Long Memory, Breaks, and Trends: On the Sources of Persistence in Inflation Rates," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-584, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2016. "The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Inequality," IMF Working Papers 16/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Carlos Berganza & Pedro del Río & Fructuoso Borrallo, 2016. "Determinants and implications of low global inflation rates," Occasional Papers 1608, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 2017. "Spillover Effects of Japan’s Quantitative and Qualitative Easing on East Asian Economies," ADBI Working Papers 631, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Iwona Kowalska & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2016. "Do Macroprudential Policy Instruments Affect The Link Between Lending And Capital Ratio? – Cross-Country Evidence," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 22016, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Haoshen Hu & Jörg Prokop & Hans‐Michael Trautwein, 2016. "Sovereign Risk Spillover Effects and the Role of Systemically Important Financial Institutions: Evidence from the European Debt Crisis," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 69 / 2016, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- Valerio Filoso & Carlo Panico & Erasmo Papagni & Francesco Purificato & Marta Vázquez Suarez, 2017. "Causes and timing of the European debt crisis: An econometric evaluation," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2017/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Punzi, Maria Teresa & Chantapacdepong, Pornpinun, 2017. "Spillover Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy in Asia and the Pacific," ADBI Working Papers 630, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Aguilar-Argaez Ana María & Elizondo Rocío & Roldán-Peña Jessica, 2016. "Break-Even-Inflation's Decomposition in Mexico," Working Papers 2016-22, Banco de México.
- Marius del Giudice Rodriguez & Emre Yoldas, 2016. "Drivers of Inflation Compensation : Evidence from Inflation Swaps in Advanced Economies," IFDP Notes 2016-12-30-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gabor Fukker, 2017. "Harmonic distances and systemic stability in heterogeneous interbank networks," MNB Working Papers 2017/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Michelacci, Claudio & Paciello, Luigi, 2017. "Ambiguous Policy Announcements," CEPR Discussion Papers 11754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Korkut Erturk, 2016. "On the Political Economy of Financial Deregulation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2016_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.