Social security, education retirement and growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Juan C. Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2017.
"Productivity, taxes, and hours worked in Spain: 1970–2015,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 201-223, August.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2017. "Productivity, Taxes, and Hours Worked in Spain: 1970–2015," NBER Working Papers 23592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Kehoe, Timothy J., 2017. "Productivity, Taxes, and Hours Worked in Spain: 1970-2015," Staff Report 550, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Carlos Garriga, 2000.
"Reforma del sistema de seguridad social y adquisición de formación,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(2), pages 271-295, May.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Carlos Garriga, 1998. "Reforma del sistema de seguridad social y adquisicion de formacion," Working Papers in Economics 42, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Kaganovich, Michael & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1999. "Education, social security, and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 289-309, February.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Carlos Garriga, 2001. "Sistema Fiscal y Reforma de la Seguridad Social," Working Papers in Economics 67, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Huggett, Mark & Ventura, Gustavo & Yaron, Amir, 2006.
"Human capital and earnings distribution dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 265-290, March.
- Mark Hugget & Gustavo Ventura & Amir Yaron, 2002. "Human Capital and Earnings Distribution Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 9366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Huggett, 2003. "Human Capital and Earnings Distribution Dynamics," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-10, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Fabel, Oliver, 1994. "Social security, optimal retirement, and savings," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 783-802, December.
- repec:wop:bodewp:218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jinyoung Kim, 2005. "Social Security, Demographic Trends, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence from the International Experience," NBER Working Papers 11121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Bellettini & Carlotta Berti Ceroni, 1999. "Is Social Security Really Bad for Growth?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(4), pages 796-819, October.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis T, 1998. "Social Security, the Family, and Economic Growth," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(3), pages 390-409, July.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Zhong, Jian-Guo, 1998. "Social Security and the Real Economy: An Inquiry into Some Neglected Issues," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 151-157, May.
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Growth and Welfare Analysis of Tax Progressivity in a Heterogeneous-Agent Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 546-577, July.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2005. "Social security, inequality and growth," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Security; Pay-as-you-go; Voluntary Retirement; Human Capital; Minimum Pen;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2011:v:198:i:3:p:9-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.