Social Security, the Family, and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaoxuan Yang, 2020. "Health expenditure, human capital, and economic growth: an empirical study of developing countries," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 163-176, June.
- Michele BOLDRIN & Mariacristina DE NARDI & Larry E. JONES, 2015.
"Fertility and Social Security,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 81(3), pages 261-299, September.
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," Staff Report 359, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michele Boldrin & Maria Cristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000506, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michele Boldrin & Mariacristina De Nardi & Larry E. Jones, 2005. "Fertility and Social Security," NBER Working Papers 11146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Werding, 2006. "Kinderrente und Vorsorgepflicht - der ifo-Vorschlag zur Lösung der demographischen Krise des Rentensystems," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 59(07), pages 44-53, April.
- Miller, Stephen M. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2015.
"Demographic transition and economic welfare: The role of in-cash and in-kind transfers,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 84-92.
- Stephen M. Miller & Kyriakos Neanidis, 2014. "Demographic Transition and Economic Welfare: The Role of In-Cash and In-Kind Transfers," Working papers 2014-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Giam Cipriani, 2014.
"Population aging and PAYG pensions in the OLG model,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 251-256, January.
- Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2013. "Population Ageing and PAYG Pensions in the OLG Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7144, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jinyoung Kim, 2005. "Social Security, Demographic Trends, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence from the International Experience," NBER Working Papers 11121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cruz A. Echevarría & Amaia Iza, 2011. "Social security, education retirement and growth," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 198(3), pages 9-36, September.
- Del Rey, Elena & Lopez-Garcia, Miguel-Angel, 2016. "Endogenous growth and welfare effects of education subsidies and intergenerational transfers," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 531-539.
- Juan A. Rojas, 2004.
"On the Interaction between Education and Social Security,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(4), pages 932-957, October.
- Rojas, Juan A., 2003. "On the interaction between education and social security," UC3M Working papers. Economics we033511, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Awaworyi Churchill, S. & Yew, S.L., 2017. "Are government transfers harmful to economic growth? A meta-analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 270-287.
- Yoshitaka Koda & Manachaya Uruyos, 2015. "Altruism and four shades of family relationships," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 345-365, December.
- Mulligan Casey B & Gil Ricard & Sala-i-Martin Xavier X, 2010.
"Social Security and Democracy,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-46, March.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Ricard Gil & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "Social Security and Democracy," NBER Working Papers 8958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2002. "Social security and democracy," Economics Working Papers 621, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Roberta Gatti & Paola Profeta, 2009.
"Investing for the old age: pensions, children and savings,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(4), pages 538-559, August.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Gatti, Roberta & Profeta, Paola, 2008. "Investing for the old age : pensions, children and savings," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 47101, The World Bank.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Gatti, Roberta & Profeta, Paola, 2008. "Investing for the Old Age: Pensions, Children and Savings," CEPR Discussion Papers 6825, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siew Ling Yew & Jie Zhang, 2018. "Health spending, savings and fertility in a lifecycle-dynastic model with longevity externalities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 51(1), pages 186-215, February.
- Siew Ling Yew & Jie Zhang, 2018. "Health spending, savings and fertility in a lifecycle‐dynastic model with longevity externalities," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 51(1), pages 186-215, February.
- Alejandra Cox Edwards & Estelle James, 2010. "Impact of Social Security Reform on Labor Force Participation Rates of Pensioners and Nonpensioners: Evidence from Chile," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(2), pages 130-172.
- Lancia, Francesco & Russo, Alessia, 2010.
"A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts,"
24795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2010. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 050, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2013. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational contracts," Vienna Economics Papers 1304, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Lancia, 2011. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts," 2011 Meeting Papers 248, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mikko Puhakka & Matti Viren, 2006. "The Effects of the Size of the Public Sector on Fertility," Discussion Papers 8, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen, 2003. "Long-run effects of unfunded social security with earnings-dependent benefits," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 617-641, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:36:y:1998:i:3:p:390-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.