The Optimal Behavior Model of the Modern Russian Banking System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2014.
"A Macroeconomic Model with a Financial Sector,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 379-421, February.
- Yuliy Sannikov & Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2010. "A Macroeconomic Model with a Financial Sector," 2010 Meeting Papers 1114, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2012. "A macroeconomic model with a financial sector," Working Paper Research 236, National Bank of Belgium.
- Yuliy Sannikov & Markus Brunnermeier, 2012. "A Macroeconomic Model with a Financial Sector," 2012 Meeting Papers 507, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- N.P. Pilnik & I.G. Pospelov & S.A. Radionov & A.A. Zhukova, 2014. "The intertemporal general equilibrium model of the economy with the product, money and stock markets," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 207-233.
- Carlstrom, Charles T & Fuerst, Timothy S, 1997.
"Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 893-910, December.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 1996. "Agency costs, net worth, and business fluctuations: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers (Old Series) 9602, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 1996.
- Jaromir Benes & Michael Kumhof, 2011. "Risky Bank Lending and Optimal Capital Adequacy Regulation," IMF Working Papers 11/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Zhigu He & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2012. "A Model of Capital and Crises," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 735-777.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989.
"Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1988. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, And Business Fluctuations," SSRI Workshop Series 292693, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Social Systems Research Institute.
- Mamonov, Mikhail & Vernikov, Andrei, 2017. "Bank ownership and cost efficiency: New empirical evidence from Russia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 305-319.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:4:y:2014:i:1:p:81-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belousova, Veronika & Karminsky, Alexander & Kozyr, Ilya, 2018. "The macroeconomic and institutional determinants of the profit efficiency frontier for Russian banks," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 49, pages 91-114.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Alexander Karminsky & Alexander Kostrov, 2014. "The probability of default in Russian banking," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 81-98, June.
- Gertler, Mark & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Queralto, Albert, 2012. "Financial crises, bank risk exposure and government financial policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(S), pages 17-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. P. Pilnik & I. G. Pospelov & S. A. Radionov, 2020. "On Limits of the Influence of the Bank of Russia Key Rate on Indicators of the Russian Banking System," Studies on Russian Economic Development, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 229-237, March.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking system; loans; deposits; liquidity; settlement accounts; forecasting; mandatory reserves;
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:ecohse:2018:3:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial board) or (Editorial board). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.