Forecasting Interest Rates and Maturity Indicators in the Russian Banking System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amir Jahan Khan, 2020. "Competitive Structure and Bank Loan Rate in Pakistan’s Banking Industry," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 59(3), pages 377-398.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2008.
"How do banks set interest rates?,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 792-819, July.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2004. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 10295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2005. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 542, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- A. K. Moiseev & M. V. Cherkovets, 2018. "Scenario Prediction of Dynamics of Interest Rates and Internal Credit Volume in Russia for 2018−2022," Studies on Russian Economic Development, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 507-513, September.
- Nikolay Pilnik & Stanislav Radionov & Artem Yazykov, 2018. "The Optimal Behavior Model of the Modern Russian Banking System," HSE Economic Journal, National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 418-447.
- N. P. Pilnik & I. G. Pospelov & S. A. Radionov, 2020. "On Limits of the Influence of the Bank of Russia Key Rate on Indicators of the Russian Banking System," Studies on Russian Economic Development, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 229-237, March.
- Li, Xiao-Lin & Si, Deng-Kui & Ge, Xinyu, 2021. "China’s interest rate pass-through after the interest rate liberalization: Evidence from a nonlinear autoregressive distributed lag model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 257-274.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- James McNulty & Marina Murdock & Nivine Richie, 2013. "Are commercial bank lending propensities useful in understanding small firm finance?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(4), pages 511-527, October.
- Kitamura, Tomiyuki & Muto, Ichiro & Takei, Ikuo, 2016.
"Loan interest rate pass-through and changes after the financial crisis: Japan’s evidence,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 10-30.
- Tomiyuki Kitamura & Ichiro Muto & Ikuo Takei, 2015. "How Do Japanese Banks Set Loan Interest Rates?: Estimating Pass-Through Using Bank-Level Data," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 15-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Anna Petronevich & Laurent Faucheux, 2018.
"How do lenders price energy efficiency? Evidence from posted interest rates for unsecured credit in France [Comment les créditeurs valorisent-ils l'efficacité énergétique? Une analyse des taux d'in,"
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Anna Petronevich & Laurent Faucheux, 2018. "How do lenders price energy efficiency? Evidence from posted interest rates for unsecured credit in France [Comment les créditeurs valorisent-ils l'efficacité énergétique? Une analyse des taux d'in," CIRED Working Papers hal-01890636, HAL.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2017. "Non-core liabilities and monetary policy transmission in Indonesia during the post-2007 global financial crisis," CAMA Working Papers 2017-78, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David Byrne & Robert Kelly, 2019.
"Bank asset quality & monetary policy pass-through,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(23), pages 2501-2521, May.
- Byrne, David & Kelly, Robert, 2017. "Bank Asset Quality & Monetary Policy Pass-Through," Research Technical Papers 11/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Machava, Agostinho, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of the Pass-Through from the Market Interest Rate to the Bank Lending Rate in Mozambique," Umeå Economic Studies 954, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Marotta, Giuseppe, 2009.
"Structural breaks in the lending interest rate pass-through and the euro,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 191-205, January.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2008. "Structural breaks in the lending interest rate pass-through and the euro," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 08031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Dominika Ehrenbergerová & Martin Hodula & Zuzana Gric, 2022.
"Does capital-based regulation affect bank pricing policy?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 135-167, April.
- Dominika Ehrenbergerova & Martin Hodula & Zuzana Rakovska, 2020. "Does Capital-Based Regulation Affect Bank Pricing Policy?," Working Papers 2020/5, Czech National Bank.
- Wu, Ji & Luca, Alina C. & Jeon, Bang Nam, 2011. "Foreign bank penetration and the lending channel in emerging economies: Evidence from bank-level panel data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1128-1156, October.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2016.
"Regional Interest Rate Pass-Through in Italy,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(8), pages 1404-1419, August.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "Regional interest rate pass-through in Italy," KOF Working papers 12-308, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Aurélien Leroy & Yannick Lucotte, 2016.
"Structural and Cyclical Determinants of Bank Interest-Rate Pass-Through in the Eurozone,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 58(2), pages 196-225, June.
- Aurélien Leroy & Yannick Lucotte, 2015. "Structural and cyclical determinants of bank interest rate pass-through in Eurozone," NBP Working Papers 198, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Cifarelli, Giulio & Paladino, Giovanna, 2016. "Time-varying mark-up and the ECB monetary policy transmission in a highly non linear framework," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 247-262.
- Sauro Mocetti, 2012.
"Educational choices and the selection process: before and after compulsory schooling,"
Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 189-209, February.
- Sauro Mocetti, 2008. "Educational choices and the selection process before and after compulsory schooling," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 691, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2008. "Incomplete Interest Rate Pass-Through and Optimal Monetary Policy," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(3), pages 77-118, September.
- repec:csg:ajrcwp:06 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. C. Lim & Sarantis Tsiaplias & Chew Lian Chua, 2013.
"Bank and Official Interest Rates: How Do They Interact over Time?,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(285), pages 160-174, June.
- G. C. Lim & Sarantis Tsiaplias & C. L. Chua, 2010. "Bank and Official Interest Rates: How Do They Interact over Time?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Rainone, Edoardo, 2020. "The network nature of over-the-counter interest rates," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 47(C).
- Karlo Kauko, 2005.
"Bank interest rates in a small European economy: Some exploratory macro level analyses using Finnish data,"
0508020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2005. "Bank interest rates in a small European economy: Some exploratory macro level analyses using Finnish data," Bank of Finland Research Discussion Papers 9/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Nao Sudo & Yuki Teranishi, 2008. "Optimal Monetary Policy under Imperfect Financial Integration," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-25, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Palek, Jakob & Schwanebeck, Benjamin, 2019.
"Optimal monetary and macroprudential policy in a currency union,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 167-186.
- Jakob Palek & Benjamin Schwanebeck, 2015. "Optimal Monetary and Macroprudential Policy in a Currency Union," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201522, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Schwanebeck, Benjamin & Palek, Jakob, 2016. "Optimal Monetary and Macroprudential Policy in a Currency Union," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145520, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Max Breitenlechner & Johann Scharler, 2018. "How does monetary policy influence bank lending? Evidence from the market for banks' wholesale funding," Working Papers 2018-01, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; banking system; Central Bank; key rate;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sorede:v:33:y:2022:i:3:d:10.1134_s1075700722030121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.