Regional Interest Rate Pass-Through in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabe J. De Bondt, 2005. "Interest Rate Pass‐Through: Empirical Results for the Euro Area," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(1), pages 37-78, February.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & S. Iannotti, 2007.
"Are there asymmetries in the response of bank interest rates to monetary shocks?,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(19), pages 2503-2517.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Simonetta Iannotti, 2005. "Are there asymmetries in the response of bank interest rates monetary shocks?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 566, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Scholnick, Barry, 1996. "Asymmetric adjustment of commercial bank interest rates: evidence from Malaysia and Singapore," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-496, June.
- Bewley, R. A., 1979. "The direct estimation of the equilibrium response in a linear dynamic model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 357-361.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Andrea F. Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010.
"Bank size or distance: what hampers innovation adoption by SMEs?,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(6), pages 845-881, November.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Andrea PRESBITERO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2007. "Bank Size or Distance: What Hampers Innovation Adoption by SMEs ?," Working Papers 304, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2008. "Bank Size or Distance: What Hampers Innovation Adoption by SMEs?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 2, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2007.
"A simple panel unit root test in the presence of cross-section dependence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 265-312.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2003. "A Simple Panel Unit Root Test in the Presence of Cross Section Dependence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0346, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-1310, November.
- Ana-Maria Fuertes & Shelagh A. Heffernan, 2009. "Interest rate transmission in the UK: a comparative analysis across financial firms and products," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 45-63.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Henrik Hansen, 2008.
"An Omnibus Test for Univariate and Multivariate Normality,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 927-939, December.
- Jurgen A Doornik & Henrik Hansen, "undated". "An omnibus test for univariate and multivariate normalit," Economics Papers W4&91., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Boris Hofmann & Paul Mizen, 2004. "Interest Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Transmission: Evidence from Individual Financial Institutions' Retail Rates," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71, pages 99-123, February.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Andrea F. Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Global banking and local markets: a national perspective," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 2(2), pages 173-192.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- De Graeve, Ferre & De Jonghe, Olivier & Vennet, Rudi Vander, 2007.
"Competition, transmission and bank pricing policies: Evidence from Belgian loan and deposit markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 259-278, January.
- F. De Graeve & O. De Jonghe & R. Vander Vennet, 2004. "Competition, transmission and bank pricing policies: Evidence from Belgian loan and deposit markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/261, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2008.
"How do banks set interest rates?,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 792-819, July.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2004. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 10295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2005. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 542, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitri & Tourani-Rad, Alireza, 2008. "Monetary policy transparency and pass-through of retail interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 501-511, April.
- Alessandrini, Pietro & Calcagnini, Giorgio & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2008. "Asset restructuring strategies in bank acquisitions: Does distance between dealing partners matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 699-713, May.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua & Shrestha, Keshab, 2006. "Monetary transmission via the administered interest rates channel," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1467-1484, May.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belke, Ansgar & Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph, 2016.
"Regional bank efficiency and its effect on regional growth in “normal” and “bad” times,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 413-426.
- Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph & Belke, Ansgar, 2015. "Regional Bank Efficiency and its Effect on Regional Growth in Normal and Bad Times," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112824, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Belke, Ansgar & Haskamp, Ulrich & Setzer, Ralph, 2015. "Regional bank efficiency and its effect on regional growth in 'normal' and 'bad' times," Ruhr Economic Papers 586, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Ulrich Haskamp & Ralph Setzer, 2015. "Regional Bank Efficiency and its Effect on Regional Growth in “Normal” and “Bad” Times," ROME Working Papers 201507, ROME Network.
- Afsin Sahin, 2019. "Loom of Symmetric Pass-Through," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Bennouna, Hicham, 2019. "Interest rate pass-through in Morocco: Evidence from bank-level survey data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 142-157.
- Belke, Ansgar & Setzer, Ralph & Haskamp, Ulrich, 2016. "Bank efficiency and regional growth in Europe: new evidence from micro-data," Working Paper Series 1983, European Central Bank.
- harraou, Khalid, 2019. "Analyse du pass-through du taux d’intérêt au Maroc [Analysis of the interest rate in Morocco]," MPRA Paper 94968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:50:y:2016:i:8:p:1404-1419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.