Methods of Stateâ€™s Reaction to Risks of State Finances Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rockoff, Hugh, 2015.
"O.M.W. Sprague (the man who “wrote the book” on financial crises) and the founding of the Federal Reserve,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 35-45.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2013. "O.M.W. Sprague (the Man who "Wrote the Book" on Financial Crises) and the Founding of the Federal Reserve," NBER Working Papers 19758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steiner, Andreas, 2014. "Reserve accumulation and financial crises: From individual protection to systemic risk," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 126-144.
- Marco Bassetto & Todd Messer, 2013.
"Fiscal Consequences of Paying Interest on Reserves,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34, pages 413-436, December.
- Marco Bassetto & Todd Messer, 2013. "Fiscal consequences of paying interest on reserves," Working Paper Series WP-2013-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva & Eisenschmidt, Jens, 2014. "The effectiveness of non-standard monetary policy in addressing liquidity risk during the financial crisis: The experiences of the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 107-129.
- Donald Kohn, 2013. "Federal Reserve Independence in the Aftermath of the Financial Crisis: Should We Be Worried?," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 104-107, April.
- Yan Zhou, 2009. "International Reserves and Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 942-960, November.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali Kutan & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2015. "Financial market reaction to Federal Reserve communications: Does the global financial crisis make a difference?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 185-203, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:2b:p:200-223 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsManagement Risks; State Management; State Finances; State Financial Reserves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xviii:y:2015:i:3:p:129-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.