An investigation of marketing capabilities and upgrading performance of manufacturers in mainland China and Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Justin, 2007. "Phase transitions and emergence of entrepreneurship: The transformation of Chinese SOEs over time," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 77-96, January.
- Humphrey, John. & Chen, Martha., 2004. "Upgrading in global value chains," ILO Working Papers 993698523402676, International Labour Organization.
- Krishna Kumar & Kee Young Kim, 1984. "The Korean Manufacturing Multinationals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 15(1), pages 45-61, March.
- Kyung-Il Ghymn, 1980. "Multinational Enterprises from the Third World," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(2), pages 118-122, June.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:369852 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hollenstein, Heinz, 1996. "A composite indicator of a firm's innovativeness. An empirical analysis based on survey data for Swiss manufacturing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 633-645, June.
- Hobday, Mike, 1995. "East Asian latecomer firms: Learning the technology of electronics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1171-1193, July.
- Helfat, C.E. & Raubitschek, R.S., 2000. "Product Sequencing: Co-Evolution of Knowledge, Capabilities and Products," Papers 00-1, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Rugman, Alan M. & Oh, Chang Hoon, 2008. "Korea's multinationals in a regional world," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Shaker A. Zahra & Harry J. Sapienza & Per Davidsson, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Dynamic Capabilities: A Review, Model and Research Agenda," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 917-955, June.
- Shantanu Dutta & Om Narasimhan & Surendra Rajiv, 1999. "Success in High-Technology Markets: Is Marketing Capability Critical?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 547-568.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Bin, 2011. "Optimal policy for a mixed production system with multiple OEM and OBM products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 27-32, March.
- Stav Fainshmidt & Amir Pezeshkan & M. Lance Frazier & Anil Nair & Edward Markowski, 2016. "Dynamic Capabilities and Organizational Performance: A Meta-Analytic Evaluation and Extension," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(8), pages 1348-1380, December.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacture upgrade Marketing capabilities OEM-ODM-OBM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:44:y:2009:i:4:p:463-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.