Dynamic capability: Impact of process alignment and organizational learning culture on performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1241, October.
- Luo, Yadong, 2000. "Dynamic capabilities in international expansion," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 355-378, January.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Shaker A. Zahra & Harry J. Sapienza & Per Davidsson, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Dynamic Capabilities: A Review, Model and Research Agenda," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 917-955, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen, 2011. "Corporate culture and behaviour: A survey," DNB Working Papers 334, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Larry Howard & Thomas Tang & M. Jill Austin, 2015. "Teaching Critical Thinking Skills: Ability, Motivation, Intervention, and the Pygmalion Effect," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 133-147, April.
- repec:spr:opmare:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12063-016-0112-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i1p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambra Galeazzo & Andrea Furlan & Andrea Vinelli, 0. "The organizational infrastructure of continuous improvement – an empirical analysis," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Wu, Kuo-Jui & Liao, Ching-Jong & Chen, Chih-Cheng & Lin, Yuanhsu & Tsai, Chuck F.M., 2016. "Exploring eco-innovation in dynamic organizational capability under incomplete information in the Taiwanese lighting industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 419-440.
- Ming-Lu Wu, 2013. "Linking Resource-Based Strategies to Customer-Focused Performance for Professional Services: A Structural Equation Modelling Approach," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 2(2), pages 165-184.
- Michael Wang, 2016. "The Role Of Innovation Capability In The Australian Courier Industry," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-18, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:224-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuo, Szu-Yu & Lin, Pei-Chun & Lu, Chin-Shan, 2017. "The effects of dynamic capabilities, service capabilities, competitive advantage, and organizational performance in container shipping," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 356-371.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic capability Process alignment Organizational learning culture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:3:p:285-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.