Technical Assistance and Capacity Development in an Aid-dependent Economy: The Experience of Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McGillivray, Mark, 1994. "The impact of foreign aid on the fiscal behavior of Asian LDC governments: A comment on Khan and Hoshino (1992)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 2015-2017, December.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sandler, Todd & Morrison, Kevin, 1999. "The Future of Development Assistance: Common Pools and International Public Goods," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Edwards, Michael & Hulme, David, 1996. "Too close for comfort? the impact of official aid on nongovernmental organizations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 961-973, June.
- Fardmanesh, Mohsen, 1991. "Dutch disease economics and oil syndrome: An empirical study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 711-717, June.
- Davis, Graham A., 1995. "Learning to love the Dutch disease: Evidence from the mineral economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1765-1779, October.
- World Bank, 2000. "World Development Indicators 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13828, November.
- Khan, Haider Ali & Hoshino, Eiichi, 1992. "Impact of foreign aid on the fiscal behavior of LDC governments," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1481-1488, October.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Shantayanan Devarajan & Stephen A. O'Connell, 1999. "Aid dependence reconsidered," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Knack, Stephen, 2000. "Aid dependence and the quality of governance : a cross-country empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2396, The World Bank.
- Younger, Stephen D., 1992. "Aid and the Dutch disease: Macroeconomic management when everybody loves you," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1587-1597, November.
- White, Howard & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 1992. "Exchange rates, trade liberalization and aid: The Sri Lankan experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1471-1480, October.
- Usui, Norio, 1996. "Policy adjustments to the oil boom and their evaluation: The Dutch disease in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 887-900, May.
- repec:fth:oxesaf:99-5 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Velho, Lea, 2002. "Research Capacity Building in Nicaragua: From Partnership with Sweden to Ownership and Social Accountability," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 09, United Nations University - INTECH.
- An, Yehyun & Garvin, Michael J. & Hall, Ralph P., 2017. "Pathways to Better Project Delivery: The Link Between Capacity Factors and Urban Infrastructure Projects in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 393-405.
- Vallejo, Bertha & Wehn, Uta, 2016. "Capacity Development Evaluation: The Challenge of the Results Agenda and Measuring Return on Investment in the Global South," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 1-13.
- Pia Rebello Britto & Hirokazu Yoshikawa & Jan Van Ravens & Liliana A. Ponguta & Soojin S. Oh & Roland Dimaya & Richard C. Seder, 2013. "Understanding Governance of Early Childhood Development and Education Systems and Services in Low-Income Countries," Papers inwopa699, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Rechel, Bernd & Khodjamurodov, Ghafur, 2010. "International involvement and national health governance: The basic benefit package in Tajikistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 1928-1932, June.
- repec:rmk:rmkbae:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:57-64 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:3:p:355-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.