Dutch disease economics and oil syndrome: An empirical study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar (bio) & Hassan Mohammadi (bio), 2011.
"Oil Prices and Real Exchange Rates in Oil-Exporting Countries: A Bounds Testing Approach,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 45(1), pages 313-322, July-Dece.
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R. & Mohammadi, Hassan, 2008. "Oil Prices and Real Exchange Rates in Oil-Exporting Countries: A Bounds Testing Approach," MPRA Paper 13435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Spinanger, Dean & Brücker, Herbert & Engerer, Hella & Lodahl, Maria & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schrooten, Mechthild & Gabrisch, Hubert & Linne, Thomas & Sigmund, Pet, 1997. "Die wirtschaftliche Lage Rußlands: Wirtschaftspolitik muß jetzt endlich Wachstumserfolge vorweisen. Elfter Bericht," Kiel Discussion Papers 308, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Spinanger, Dean & Brücker, Herbert & Engerer, Hella & Lodahl, Maria & Schrettl, Wolfram & Schrooten, Mechthild & Gabrisch, Hubert & Linne, Thomas & Sigmund, Pet, 1997. "Die wirtschaftliche Lage Rußlands: Wirtschaftspolitik muß jetzt endlich Wachstumserfolge vorweisen. Elfter Bericht," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 987, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hailu, Degol & Kipgen, Chinpihoi, 2017. "The Extractives Dependence Index (EDI)," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 251-264.
- Suliman Zakaria S. Abdalla, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Price Fluctuations on the Sudanese Stock Market Performance," Working Papers 887, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Raju, Sudhakar S. & Melo, Alberto, 2003. "Money, real output, and deficit effects of coffee booms in Colombia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 963-983, December.
- Apergis, Nicholas & El-Montasser, Ghassen & Sekyere, Emmanuel & Ajmi, Ahdi N. & Gupta, Rangan, 2014. "Dutch disease effect of oil rents on agriculture value added in Middle East and North African (MENA) countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 485-490.
- Duncan Hodge, 2012. "The Exchange Rate, Dutch Disease and Manufacturing in South Africa: What do the Data Say?," Working Papers 281, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Godfrey, Martin & Sophal, Chan & Kato, Toshiyasu & Vou Piseth, Long & Dorina, Pon & Saravy, Tep & Savora, Tia & Sovannarith, So, 2002. "Technical Assistance and Capacity Development in an Aid-dependent Economy: The Experience of Cambodia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 355-373, March.
- Abdelkader Sid Ahmed, 1993. "La crise des économies maghrébines : les politiques redistributives en question," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(135), pages 565-583.
- Mohammad Ali MORADI, "undated". "Oil Resource Abundance, Economic Growth,and Income Distribution in Iran," EcoMod2009 21500069, EcoMod.
- K.N. Harilal & K.J. Joseph, 2000. "Stagnation and revival of Kerala economy: An open economy perspective," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 305, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Carlota Pérez & Anabel Marín & Lizbeth Navas-Alemán, 2014. "The possible dynamic role of natural resource-based networks in Latin American development strategies," Chapters,in: National Innovation Systems, Social Inclusion and Development, chapter 13, pages 380-412 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Somayeh Mardaneh, 2012. "Inflation Dynamics in a Dutch Disease Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v3i5p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Dutrénit & Judith Sutz (ed.), 2014. "National Innovation Systems, Social Inclusion and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15491.
- Weber, Jeremy G., 2012. "The effects of a natural gas boom on employment and income in Colorado, Texas, and Wyoming," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1580-1588.
- Davis, Graham A., 1995. "Learning to love the Dutch disease: Evidence from the mineral economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1765-1779, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:19:y:1991:i:6:p:711-717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed