Understanding Governance of Early Childhood Development and Education Systems and Services in Low-Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pia Rebello Britto & Hirokazu Yoshikawa & Kimberly Boller, 2011. "Quality of Early Childhood Development Programs in Global Contexts: Rationale for Investment Conceptual Framework and Implications for Equity," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7097f63dd5b94df3978ada4bb, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian, 2007.
"The effect of a large expansion of pre-primary school facilities on preschool attendance and maternal employment,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 665-680, June.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani, 2004. "The effect of a large expansion of pre-primary school facilities on preschool attendance and maternal employment," IFS Working Papers W04/30, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sebastian Galiani & Samuel Berlinski, 2005. "The Effect of a Large Expansion of Pre-Primary School Facilities on Preschool Attendance and Maternal Employment," Working Papers 77, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Aug 2005.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay & Massimo Mastruzzi, 2004. "Governance Matters III: Governance Indicators for 1996, 1998, 2000, and 2002," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(2), pages 253-287.
- Sophie Naudeau & Naoko Kataoka & Alexandria Valerio & Michelle J. Neuman & Leslie Kennedy Elder, 2011.
"Investing in Young Children : An Early Childhood Development Guide for Policy Dialogue and Project Preparation
[Investir dans la petite enfance : Un guide de développement de la petite enfance pour," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2525, April.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6967 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Dollar & Craig Burnside, 2000. "Aid, Policies, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 847-868, September.
- Godfrey, Martin & Sophal, Chan & Kato, Toshiyasu & Vou Piseth, Long & Dorina, Pon & Saravy, Tep & Savora, Tia & Sovannarith, So, 2002. "Technical Assistance and Capacity Development in an Aid-dependent Economy: The Experience of Cambodia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 355-373, March.
- Lokshin, Michael M. & Glinskaya, Elena & Garcia, Marito, 2000. "The effect of early childhood development programs on women's labor force participation and older children's schooling in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2376, The World Bank.
- Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Swaroop, Vinaya, 2008. "Public spending and outcomes: Does governance matter?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 96-111, April.
- Baldacci, Emanuele & Clements, Benedict & Gupta, Sanjeev & Cui, Qiang, 2008. "Social Spending, Human Capital, and Growth in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1317-1341, August.
More about this item
Keywordsearly childhood; education; governance; low income communities; social services;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.