Aid effectiveness in education sector of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mumtaz Anwar & Katharina Michaelowa, 2006.
"The Political Economy of US Aid to Pakistan,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 195-209, May.
- Anwar, Mumtaz & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2004. "The Political Economy of US Aid to Pakistan," HWWA Discussion Papers 302, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Mumtaz Anwar & Katharina Michaelowa, 2004. "The Political Economy of US Aid to Pakistan," International Finance 0411008, EconWPA.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine & David Roodman, 2003. "New Data, New doubts: A Comment on Burnside and Dollar's "Aid, Policies, and Growth" (2000)," NBER Working Papers 9846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaelowa, Katharina, 2004. "Aid Effectiveness Reconsidered: Panel Data Evidence for the Education Sector," HWWA Discussion Papers 264, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 1999. "The Effect of Household Wealth on Educational Attainment: Evidence from 35 Countries," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 25(1), pages 85-120.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Ali Kemal & Anum Jilani, 2016. "Impact of Foreign Aid in Education on Educational Outcomes," PIDE-Working Papers 2016:139, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwirp:2-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwiide.html .