Policy adjustments to the oil boom and their evaluation: The Dutch disease in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Connolly, Michael & Taylor, Dean, 1976. "Testing the Monetary Approach to Devaluation in Developing Countries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 849-859, August.
- Corden, W M, 1982. "Exchange Rate Policy and the Resources Boom," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(160), pages 18-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Koji Kubo, 2013.
"Real exchange rate appreciation, resource boom, and policy reform in Myanmar,"
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature,
Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(1), pages 110-126, May.
- Kubo, Koji, 2012. "Real exchange rate appreciation, resource boom, and policy reform in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 358, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Raju, Sudhakar S. & Melo, Alberto, 2003. "Money, real output, and deficit effects of coffee booms in Colombia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 963-983, December.
- Masters, William A. & Ianchovichina, Elena, 1998. "Measuring exchange rate misalignment: Inflation differentials and domestic relative prices," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 465-477, March.
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Information Asymmetry and Economic Concentration: The case of hens and eggs in eastern Indonesia," Working Papers 03-21, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Usui, Norio, 1997. "Dutch disease and policy adjustments to the oil boom: a comparative study of Indonesia and Mexico," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 151-162, December.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Soukvisan, Khinsamone, 2017. "Analysis of the “Dutch Disease” effect: The case of resource-rich ASEAN economies," MPRA Paper 81010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Linkages and Rural Non-Farm Employment Creation: Changing Challenges and Policies in Indonesia," Working Papers 03-22, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Everhart, Stephen & Duval-Hernandez, Robert, 2001. "Management of oil windfalls in Mexico : historical experience and policy options for the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2592, The World Bank.
- repec:asi:eneclt:2015:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Satti, Saqlain Latif & Farooq, Abdul & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014.
"Empirical evidence on the resource curse hypothesis in oil abundant economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 421-429.
- Satti, Saqlain Latif & Farooq, Abdul & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on the Resource Curse Hypothesis in Oil Abundant Economy," MPRA Paper 50150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2013.
- Godfrey, Martin & Sophal, Chan & Kato, Toshiyasu & Vou Piseth, Long & Dorina, Pon & Saravy, Tep & Savora, Tia & Sovannarith, So, 2002. "Technical Assistance and Capacity Development in an Aid-dependent Economy: The Experience of Cambodia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 355-373, March.
- Roberto Álvarez E. & J. Rodrigo Fuentes S., 2006. "El “Síndrome Holandés”: Teoría y Revisión de la Experiencia Internacional," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(3), pages 97-108, December.
- K.N. Harilal & K.J. Joseph, 2000. "Stagnation and revival of Kerala economy: An open economy perspective," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 305, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2013. "The Dutch Disease in the Portuguese Economy," GEMF Working Papers 2013-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Somayeh Mardaneh, 2012. "Inflation Dynamics in a Dutch Disease Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ali, Issa & Harvie, Charles, 2013. "Oil and economic development: Libya in the post-Gaddafi era," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 273-285.
- Kaznacheev, Peter, 2013. "Resource Rents and Economic Growth: Economic and institutional development in countries with a high share of income from the sale of natural resources. Analysis and recommendations based on internatio," EconStor Research Reports 121950, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:5:p:887-900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .