Resource booms, growth and poverty in Laos : What can we learn from other countries and policy simulations?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Senesouphap, Chanthachonh & Yawdhacksa, Somnack, 2012. "Resource Boom, Growth and Poverty in Laos: what can we learn from other countries and policy simulations?," PEP Policy Briefs 161661, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Soukvisan, Khinsamone, 2017. "Analysis of the “Dutch Disease” effect: The case of resource-rich ASEAN economies," MPRA Paper 81010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mth:jad888:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:60-77 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResource boom; CGE model; Dutch disease; Laos;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q33 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Resource Booms (Dutch Disease)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-11-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-11-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:mpiacr:2013-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .