El “Síndrome Holandés”: Teoría y Revisión de la Experiencia Internacional
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casilla No967, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 670 2000
Fax: (562) 698 4847
Web page: http://www.bcentral.cl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2003.
"Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria,"
NBER Working Papers
9804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2013. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(4), pages 570-615, August.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martín & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the natural resource curse: An illustration from Nigeria," Economics Working Papers 685, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Arvind Subramanian & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse; An Illustration From Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 03/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & de Gregorio, Jose, 2005.
"The relative richness of the poor? natural resources, human capital, and economic growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3484, The World Bank.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Jose De Gregorio, . "The Relative Richness of the Poor? Natural Resources, Human Capital and Economic Growth," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 139, Central Bank of Chile.
- Cuddington, John, 1989. "Commodity Export Booms in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 4(2), pages 143-65, July.
- Atsushi Iimi, 2006. "Did Botswana Escape from the Resource Curse?," IMF Working Papers 06/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Usui, Norio, 1996. "Policy adjustments to the oil boom and their evaluation: The Dutch disease in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 887-900, May.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002.
"Institutions and the resource curse,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Institutions and the Resource Curse," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_012, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl-Ove & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003. "Institutions and the resource curse," Memorandum 29/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210004, EconWPA.
- Kamas, Linda, 1986. "Dutch disease economics and the Colombian export boom," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 1177-1198, September.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Macroeconomic and Sectoral Effects of Terms-of-Trade Shocks; The Experience of the Oil-Exporting Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 99/134, International Monetary Fund.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder J G, 1984. "The 'Dutch Disease': A Disease after All?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 41-55, March.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1995.
"Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 2001. "Learning by doing and the Dutch disease," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 285-306, February.
- Roland Hodler, 2004.
"The Curse of Natural Resources in Fractionalized Countries,"
dp0404, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Hodler, Roland, 2006. "The curse of natural resources in fractionalized countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1367-1386, August.
- Auty, Richard & Gelb, Alan, 1986. "Oil windfalls in a small parliamentary democracy: Their impact on Trinidad and Tobago," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 1161-1175, September.
- Conway, Patrick & Gelb, Alan, 1988. "Oil windfalls in a controlled economy : A fix-price equilibrium analysis of Algeria," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-81, February.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-80, November.
- Looney, Robert E., 1991. "Diversification in a small oil exporting economy : The impact of the Dutch disease on Kuwait's industrialization," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-41, March.
- Usui, Norio, 1997. "Dutch disease and policy adjustments to the oil boom: a comparative study of Indonesia and Mexico," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 151-162, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchni:v:9:y:2006:i:3:p:97-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.