El “Síndrome Holandés”: Teoría y Revisión de la Experiencia Internacional
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Casilla No967, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 670 2000
Fax: (562) 698 4847
Web page: http://www.bcentral.cl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Jose De Gregorio, "undated".
"The Relative Richness of the Poor? Natural Resources, Human Capital and Economic Growth,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
139, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & de Gregorio, Jose, 2005. "The relative richness of the poor? natural resources, human capital, and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3484, The World Bank.
- Usui, Norio, 1996. "Policy adjustments to the oil boom and their evaluation: The Dutch disease in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 887-900, May.
- Looney, Robert E., 1991. "Diversification in a small oil exporting economy : The impact of the Dutch disease on Kuwait's industrialization," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-41, March.
- Atsushi Iimi, 2006. "Did Botswana Escape from the Resource Curse?," IMF Working Papers 06/138, .
- Roland Hodler, 2004.
"The Curse of Natural Resources in Fractionalized Countries,"
dp0404, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Hodler, Roland, 2006. "The curse of natural resources in fractionalized countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1367-1386, August.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2006.
"Institutions and the Resource Curse,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 1-20, 01.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210004, EconWPA.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Institutions and the Resource Curse," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_012, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl-Ove & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003. "Institutions and the resource curse," Memorandum 29/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," Development and Comp Systems 0210003, EconWPA.
- Kamas, Linda, 1986. "Dutch disease economics and the Colombian export boom," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 1177-1198, September.
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995.
"Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth,"
517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Macroeconomic and Sectoral Effects of Terms-of-Trade Shocks; The Experience of the Oil-Exporting Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 99/134, .
- Usui, Norio, 1997. "Dutch disease and policy adjustments to the oil boom: a comparative study of Indonesia and Mexico," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 151-162, December.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder J G, 1984. "The 'Dutch Disease': A Disease after All?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 41-55, March.
- Arvind Subramanian & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003.
"Addressing the Natural Resource Curse; An Illustration From Nigeria,"
IMF Working Papers
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2013. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(4), pages 570-615, August.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martín & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the natural resource curse: An illustration from Nigeria," Economics Working Papers 685, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria," NBER Working Papers 9804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuddington, John, 1989. "Commodity Export Booms in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 4(2), pages 143-165, July.
- Auty, Richard & Gelb, Alan, 1986. "Oil windfalls in a small parliamentary democracy: Their impact on Trinidad and Tobago," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 1161-1175, September.
- Conway, Patrick & Gelb, Alan, 1988. "Oil windfalls in a controlled economy : A fix-price equilibrium analysis of Algeria," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-81, February.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 2001. "Learning by doing and the Dutch disease," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 285-306, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchni:v:9:y:2006:i:3:p:97-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.