Oil windfalls in a small parliamentary democracy: Their impact on Trinidad and Tobago
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew S. Downes, 1998. "Un análisis económico del desempleo en Trinidad y Tobago," Research Department Publications 4135, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Costa, Hirdan Katarina de Medeiros & Santos, Edmilson Moutinho dos, 2013. "Institutional analysis and the “resource curse” in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 788-795.
- Barclay, Lou Anne A., 2003. "FDI-facilitated Development: The Case of the Natural Gas Industry of Trinidad and Tobago," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 7, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Massol, O. & Banal-Estanol, A., 2012.
"Export diversification and resource-based industrialization: the case of natural gas,"
12/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Olivier Massol & Albert Banal-Estañol, 2014. "Export diversification and resource-based industrialization : the case of natural gas," Post-Print hal-01031565, HAL.
- Marcia Annisette, 1999. "Importing accounting: the case of Trinidad and Tobago," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 103-133.
- Roberto Álvarez E. & J. Rodrigo Fuentes S., 2006. "El “Síndrome Holandés”: Teoría y Revisión de la Experiencia Internacional," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(3), pages 97-108, December.
- Andrew S. Downes, 1998. "An Economic Analysis of Unemployment in Trinidad and Tobago," Research Department Publications 4134, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andrew S. Downes, 1998. "An Economic Analysis of Unemployment in Trinidad and Tobago," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6081, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Emami, Karim & Adibpour, Mehdi, 2012. "Oil income shocks and economic growth in Iran," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1774-1779.
- Saleem, Zahabia & Donaldson, John A., 2016. "Pathways to poverty reduction," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67523, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:14:y:1986:i:9:p:1161-1175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .