Dutch disease economics and the Colombian export boom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sven Wunder, 1992. "La enfermedad holandesa y el caso colombiano," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, vol. 22(1), pages 167-190, April.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:5:p:1223-1228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigo Suescún M., 1997. "Commodity Booms, Dutch Disease, and Real Business Cycles in a Small Economy: The Case of Coffe in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 073, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alberto Botta & Antoine Godin & Marco Missaglia, 2016.
"Finance, foreign (direct) investment and dutch disease: the case of Colombia,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 265-289, August.
- Alberto Botta & Antoine Godin & Marco Missaglia, 2014. "Finance, Foreign (Direct) Investment and Dutch Disease: The Case of Colombia," DEM Working Papers Series 090, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alberto Botta & Antoine Godin & Marco Missaglia, 2015. "Finance, Foreign Direct Investment, and Dutch Disease: The Case of Colombia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_853, Levy Economics Institute.
- Botta, Alberto & Godin, Antoine & Missaglia, Marco, 2015. "Finance, foreign (direct) investment and Dutch disease: the case of Colombia," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14066, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Rodríguez González, Guillermo, 2012.
"Una revisión de la enfermedad holandesa a la luz de la teoría austriaca del ciclo económico
[A review of the Dutch disease in the light of the Austrian theory of business cycle]," MPRA Paper 39986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imogen Mogotsi, 2002. "Botswana'S Diamonds Boom: Was There A Dutch Disease?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(1), pages 128-155, March.
- Pilar Poncela & Eva Senra & Lya Paola Sierra, 2017. "Long-term links between raw materials prices, real exchange rate and relative de-industrialization in a commodity-dependent economy: empirical evidence of “Dutch disease” in Colombia," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 777-798, March.
- Raju, Sudhakar S. & Melo, Alberto, 2003. "Money, real output, and deficit effects of coffee booms in Colombia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 963-983, December.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Sandra Milena Gómez, 2009. "Trade Policy and Export Diversification: What Should Colombia Expect from the FTA with the United States," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9292, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jean-Philippe Stijns, 2003. "An Empirical Test of the Dutch Disease Hypothesis using a Gravity Model of Trade," International Trade 0305001, EconWPA.
- Baek, Seung-Gwan, 1996. "Favorable External Shocks, Sectoral Adjustment and De-industrialization in Non-Oil Producing Economies," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt9hg553xj, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry G., 1996.
"Short Run Savings Fluctuations And Export Shocks.Theory And Evidence For Latin-America,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003498, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1996. "Short Run Savings Fluctuations and Export Shocks. Theory and Evidence for Latin-America," Borradores de Economia 048, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 1996. "Short run savings fluctuations and export shocks theory and evidence for Latin America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003497, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Sandra Milena Gómez, 2009. "Trade Policy and Export Diversification: What Should Colombia Expect from the FTA with the United States," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2498, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Christos Nikas & Student Anastasia Blouchoutzi, 2014. "Emigrants’ Remittances and the “Dutch Disease” in Small Transition Economies: the Case Of Albania and Moldova," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(1), pages 45-65, March.
- Nekipelov, A., 2015. "On the Resource Curse and its Effect on Tactics and Strategy of Economic Development," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 205-210.
- Srinivasan, Sunderasan, 2013. "Electricity as a traded good," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1048-1052.
- Roberto Álvarez E. & J. Rodrigo Fuentes S., 2006. "El “Síndrome Holandés”: Teoría y Revisión de la Experiencia Internacional," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(3), pages 97-108, December.
- Adolfo Meisel-Roca., 2010.
"Enfermedad Holandesa Y Exportaciones De Banano En El Caribe Colombiano, 1910- 1950,"
Cuadernos de Historia Económica
26, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Adolfo Meisel R., 2010. "Enfermedad Holandesa y Exportaciones de Banano en el Caribe Colombiano, 1910- 1950," Cuadernos de historia económica 006905, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Somayeh Mardaneh, 2012. "Inflation Dynamics in a Dutch Disease Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Linda Kamas, 1992. "Devaluation, national output and the trade balance: Some evidence from Colombia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 425-445, September.
- Rodrigo Suescún M., 1997. "Commodity booms,dutch disease,and real business cycles in a small open economy: The case of coffee in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002164, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:14:y:1986:i:9:p:1177-1198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.