MNCs and Sustainable Business Practice: The Case of the Colombian and Peruvian Petroleum Industries
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mayorga-Alba, Eleodoro, 1992. "Revisiting energy policies in Latin America and Africa : A redefinition of public and private sector roles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 995-1004, October.
- Munasinghe, M., 1993. "Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development," Papers 3, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1990.
"Private investment and economic growth in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1989. "Private investment and economic growth in developing countries," MPRA Paper 13655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agosin, Manuel R. & Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo, 1993. "Trade liberalization in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- M. Adil Khan, 1995. "Sustainable development: The key concepts, issues and implications. Keynote paper given at the international sustainable development research conference, 27-29 march 1995, Manchester, UK," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 63-69.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:2:p:291-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.