MNCs and Sustainable Business Practice: The Case of the Colombian and Peruvian Petroleum Industries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mayorga-Alba, Eleodoro, 1992. "Revisiting energy policies in Latin America and Africa : A redefinition of public and private sector roles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 995-1004, October.
- M. Adil Khan, 1995. "Sustainable development: The key concepts, issues and implications. Keynote paper given at the international sustainable development research conference, 27-29 march 1995, Manchester, UK," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 63-69.
- Wilfred Beckerman, 1995. "How Would you Like your 'Sustainability', Sir? Weak or Strong? A Reply to my Critics," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 4(2), pages 169-179, May.
- Munasinghe, M., 1993. "Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development," Papers 3, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1990.
"Private investment and economic growth in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1989. "Private investment and economic growth in developing countries," MPRA Paper 13655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:2:p:291-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.