Environmental efficiency analysis of port cities: Slacks-based measure data envelopment analysis approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Guo-Ciang & Ding, Jyh-Hong & Chen, Ping-Shun, 2012. "The effects of GSCM drivers and institutional pressures on GSCM practices in Taiwan’s textile and apparel industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 618-636.
- Choi, Yongrok & Zhang, Ning & Zhou, P., 2012. "Efficiency and abatement costs of energy-related CO2 emissions in China: A slacks-based efficiency measure," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 198-208.
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2008. "Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 821-833, February.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L., 2006. "Slacks-based efficiency measures for modeling environmental performance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 111-118, November.
- Jorgensen, Bradley S. & Wilson, Mathew A. & Heberlein, Thomas A., 2001. "Fairness in the contingent valuation of environmental public goods: attitude toward paying for environmental improvements at two levels of scope," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 133-148, January.
- Zhang, Bing & Bi, Jun & Fan, Ziying & Yuan, Zengwei & Ge, Junjie, 2008. "Eco-efficiency analysis of industrial system in China: A data envelopment analysis approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 306-316, December.
- Zhou, Peng & Poh, Kim Leng & Ang, Beng Wah, 2007. "A non-radial DEA approach to measuring environmental performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Tongzon, Jose, 2001. "Efficiency measurement of selected Australian and other international ports using data envelopment analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 107-122, February.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Pathomsiri, Somchai & Yoshida, Yuichiro, 2013. "Limitations of DEA-based approach and alternative methods in the measurement and comparison of social efficiency across firms in different transport modes: An empirical study in Japan," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 16-26.
- Chen, Tser-yieth, 1997. "A measurement of the resource utilization efficiency of university libraries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 71-80, November.
- Lin, Bin & Lin, Cherng-Yuan, 2006. "Compliance with international emission regulations: Reducing the air pollution from merchant vessels," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 220-225, May.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Wang, Shih-Chuan, 2006. "Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3206-3217, November.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 1996. "The role of ports in the making of major cities: Self-agglomeration and hub-effect," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 93-120, April.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Wang, Teng-Fei & Song, Dong-Wook & Ji, Ping, 2006. "The technical efficiency of container ports: Comparing data envelopment analysis and stochastic frontier analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 354-374, May.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
- Teng-Fei Wang & Kevin Cullinane, 2006. "The Efficiency of European Container Terminals and Implications for Supply Chain Management," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 8(1), pages 82-99, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2094-:d:122106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:659-671 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Ya & Li, Yongjun & Liang, Liang & Salo, Ahti & Wu, Huaqing, 2016. "Frontier projection and efficiency decomposition in two-stage processes with slacks-based measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 543-554.
- Tichavska, Miluše & Tovar, Beatriz, 2015. "Port-city exhaust emission model: An application to cruise and ferry operations in Las Palmas Port," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 347-360.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:75-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:543-567 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPort city; Environmental efficiency; Slacks-based measure data envelopment analysis; Social cost; Opportunity cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:33:y:2014:i:c:p:82-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .