Carbon emission values in cost benefit analyses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David Pearce, 2003. "The Social Cost of Carbon and its Policy Implications," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 362-384.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2005. "The marginal damage costs of carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of the uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2064-2074, November.
- Lori Bennear & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Second-best theory and the use of multiple policy instruments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 111-129, May.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-948, July.
- Pizer, William A., 2002. "Combining price and quantity controls to mitigate global climate change," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 409-434, September.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2008.
"The Social Cost of Carbon: Trends, Outliers and Catastrophes,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-22.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Social Cost Of Carbon: Trends, Outliers And Catastrophes," Working Papers FNU-144, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2007.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "The Social Cost of Carbon: Trends, Outliers and Catastrophes," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Svante Mandell, 2010.
"Steering the European Transport Greenhouse Gas Emissions under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 44(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Mandell, Svante, 2008. "Steering the European transport greenhouse gas emissions under uncertainty," Working Papers 2008:4, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Mandell, Svante, 2008. "Optimal mix of emissions taxes and cap-and-trade," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 131-140, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristian Huse & Claudio Lucinda, 2014.
"The Market Impact and the Cost of Environmental Policy: Evidence from the Swedish Green Car Rebate,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(578), pages 393-419, August.
- Huse, Cristian & Lucinda, Claudio, 2013. "The Market Impact and the Cost of Environmental Policy: Evidence from the Swedish Green Car Rebate," MPRA Paper 48905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federica Cucchiella & Idiano D’Adamo & Paolo Rosa, 2015. "Industrial Photovoltaic Systems: An Economic Analysis in Non-Subsidized Electricity Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-16, November.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:8:y:2015:i:11:p:12865-12880:d:58716 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mandell, Svante & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Vierth, Inge, 2014. "Freight transport, policy instruments and climate," Working Paper Series 14/3, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
- Molinos-Senante, María & Hanley, Nick & Sala-Garrido, Ramón, 2015. "Measuring the CO2 shadow price for wastewater treatment: A directional distance function approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 241-249.
- Mandell, Svante & Nilsson , Jan-Eric & Vierth , Inge, 2014. "Freight transport, policy instruments and climate," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:5, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Yu-Ling Chen & Yi-Hsuan Shih & Chao-Heng Tseng & Sy-Yuan Kang & Huang-Chin Wang, 2013. "Economic and health benefits of the co-reduction of air pollutants and greenhouse gases," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(8), pages 1125-1139, December.
- Mouter, Niek & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert, 2013. "Ranking the substantive problems in the Dutch Cost–Benefit Analysis practice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 241-255.
- Feijoo, Felipe & Das, Tapas K., 2014. "Design of Pareto optimal CO2 cap-and-trade policies for deregulated electricity networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 371-383.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change Policy Cost-benefit analysis Carbon value;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:6:p:888-892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .