Comments on 'The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal' ()
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brownstone, David & Small, Kenneth A., 2005.
"Valuing time and reliability: assessing the evidence from road pricing demonstrations,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 279-293, May.
- Brownstone, David & Small, Kenneth A., 2003. "Valuing Time and Reliability: Assessing the Evidence from Road Pricing Demonstrations," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt95z0p35k, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mackie, Peter, 2005. "The London congestion charge: A tentative economic appraisal. A comment on the paper by Prud'homme and Bocajero," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 288-290, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Amdal & Gunnar Bårdsen & Kåre Johansen & Morten Welde, 2007.
"Operating costs in Norwegian toll companies: a panel data analysis,"
Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 681-695, November.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Erik Amdal & Kåre Johansen & Morten Welde, 2006. "Operating costs in Norwegian toll companies: A panel data analysis," Working Paper Series 6906, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Raux, Charles & Souche, Stéphanie & Pons, Damien, 2012.
"The efficiency of congestion charging: Some lessons from cost–benefit analyses,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 85-92.
- Charles Raux & Stéphanie Souche & Damien Pons, 2012. "The efficiency of congestion charging: Some lessons from cost-benefit analyses," Post-Print halshs-01026428, HAL.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Kurt Van Dender, 2013.
"Road pricing with complications,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 479-503, May.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Kurt van Dender, 2010. "Road Pricing with Complication," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2010/2, OECD Publishing.
- Percoco, Marco, 2014. "The effect of road pricing on traffic composition: Evidence from a natural experiment in Milan, Italy," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 55-60.
- Marco Percoco, 2015. "Heterogeneity in the reaction of traffic flows to road pricing: a synthetic control approach applied to Milan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 1063-1079, November.
- Charles Raux, 2008. "Tradable driving rights in urban areas: their potential for tackling congestion and traffic-related pollution," Post-Print halshs-00185012, HAL.
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2009. "A cost-benefit analysis of the Stockholm congestion charging system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 468-480, May.
- Carlos Alberto Medina & Carlos Eduardo Vélez, 2011.
"Aglomeración económica y congestión vial: los perjuicios por racionamiento del tráfico vehicular,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
009085, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Alberto Medina & carlos Eduardo Vélez, 2011. "Aglomeración Económica y Congestión Vial: los Perjuicios por Racionamiento del Tráfico Vehicular," Borradores de Economia 678, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida, 2012. "Estimating welfare effects of congestion charges in real world settings," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Robin Lindsey, 2007. "Congestion Relief: Assessing the Case for Road Tolls in Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 248, May.
- Welde, Morten, 2011. "Demand and operating cost forecasting accuracy for toll road projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 765-771, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:12:y:2005:i:4:p:368-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.