Operating costs in Norwegian toll companies: A panel data analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Erik Amdal & Gunnar Bårdsen & Kåre Johansen & Morten Welde, 2007. "Operating costs in Norwegian toll companies: a panel data analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 681-695, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammond, Christopher J., 1999. "The technology of library service provision: a cost function analysis of public library systems in the United Kingdom," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 271-295, September.
- Anna Matas & José-Luis Raymond, 2002. "The demand elasticity on tolled motorways," Working Papers wp0203, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Moles, Peter & Williams, Geoffrey, 1995. "Privately funded infrastructure in the UK: Participants' risk in the Skye Bridge project," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 129-134, April.
- Prud'homme, Rémy & Bocarejo, Juan Pablo, 2005. "The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 279-287, May.
- Domberger, Simon & Jensen, Paul, 1997. "Contracting Out by the Public Sector: Theory, Evidence, Prospects," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 67-78, Winter.
- Torres, Marcelo & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2006. "Driving forces for consolidation or fragmentation of the US water utility industry: A cost function approach with endogenous output," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 104-120, January.
- Raux, Charles, 2005. "Comments on 'The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal' ()," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 368-371, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Albalate & Jordi Rosell, 2016. "Persistent and transient efficiency on the stochastic production and cost frontiers – an application to the motorway sector," Working Papers XREAP2016-04, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2016.
- Welde, Morten & Odeck, James, 2011. "The efficiency of Norwegian road toll companies," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 162-171.
- Oliveira Cruz, Carlos & Miranda Sarmento, Joaquim, 2017. "Horizontal bundling of infrastructure managers: The case of Portugal Infrastructure Company (roads and railways)," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 99-103.
- Lauridsen, Henning, 2011. "The impacts of road tolling: A review of Norwegian experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 85-91, January.
- Julia Numrich & Sascha Ruja & Stefan Voß, 2012. "Global Navigation Satellite System based tolling: state-of-the-art," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 93-123, July.
- Sarmento, Joaquim Miranda & Renneboog, Luc & Verga-Matos, Pedro, 2017. "Measuring highway efficiency : A DEA approach and the Malquist index," Other publications TiSEM 23264815-321e-45a3-83ee-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hamilton, Carl J., 2011. "Revisiting the cost of the Stockholm congestion charging system," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 836-847, November.
- Eliasson, Jonas, 2009. "A cost-benefit analysis of the Stockholm congestion charging system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 468-480, May.
- Odeck, James, 2008. "How efficient and productive are road toll companies?: Evidence from Norway," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 232-241, July.
- Welde, Morten, 2011. "Demand and operating cost forecasting accuracy for toll road projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 765-771, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nst:samfok:6906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilde Saxi Gildberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isontno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.