Bureaucracy And Public Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stuart Kasdin & Luona Lin, 2015. "Strategic behavior by federal agencies in the allocation of public resources," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 164(3), pages 309-329, September.
- Kwasi Gyau BAFFOUR AWUAH & Felix N. HAMMOND & Colin A. BOOTH & Jessica E. LAMOND, 2014. "Evolution And Development Of Urban Land Use Planning: Analysis From Human Action Theory Perspective," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 35-67, May.
- Anwar, Mumtaz, 2005.
"The Political Economy of International Financial Institutions? Lending to Pakistan,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
338, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Anwar, Mumtaz, 2006. "The Political Economy Of International Financial Institutions’ Lending To Pakistan," MPRA Paper 5601, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Grafström, Jonas, 2020. "An Austrian economic perspective on failed Chinese wind power development," Ratio Working Papers 336, The Ratio Institute.
- Ella Paldam & Martin Paldam, 2017. "The political economy of churches in Denmark, 1300–2015," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 172(3), pages 443-463, September.
- Liesbet Hooghe, 2012. "The European Commission in the 21st Century - Core Beliefs on EU Governance," KFG Working Papers p0038, Free University Berlin.
- Swarna Nantha, Hemanath & Tisdell, Clem, 2014. "The Opportunity Cost of Engaging in Reduced-Impact Logging to Conserve the Orangutan: A Case Study of the Management of Deramakot Forest Reserve, Sabah, Malaysia," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 168376, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Plaček Michal & Ochrana František & Schmidt Martin & Půček Milan, 2016. "The Evaluation of the Role of the Office for Protection of Competition of the Czech Republic in Regulating Public Procurement," NISPAcee Journal of Public Administration and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 9(1), pages 97-116, June.
- Peter Abelson, 2016. "The Optimal Size of Local Government, with Special Reference to New South Wales," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 31-46.
- John Considine, 2006. "Yes Minister: Invaluable Material For Teaching The Public Choice Of Bureaucracy," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 55-61, September.
- Gheorghe MATEI & Irina Maria ALEXANDRU, 2018. "Financial Management of Public Institutions," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(20), pages 34-44, November.
- World Bank, 2008. "The Political Economy of Policy Reform : Issues and Implications for Policy Dialogue and Development Operations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7782, The World Bank.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Parker, 2008. "Governance and the Entrepreneurial Economy: A Comparative Analysis of Three Regions," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 32(5), pages 833-854, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.